I'm pleased to now say that DuncsWeb is rocking 1.7 with both a Normal and Amplified world, and we've taken this back to Classic DuncsWeb Style.
Here's a few things you may not know:
- Items carry over everywhere
- Voting can happen anywhere
- Money is 10% of it's original value
- Mobs now drop gigs and megs (yes, that's the small change of gigs, e.g 0.27)
- Compensation is still being given to Sponsor+ on THIS THREAD
- When you die, you will lose some gigs and megs
- When you kill a player, you can steal some of their gigs and megs
- Signs can be rented at all spawns to advertise your town or shops
- Normal and Amplified have their own nether
- mcMMO is completely reset and uncapped
- The end is disabled and will likely never be enabled
- There are no overpowered gear or weapons
- We have a survival games arena active
- Automatic farms are not permitted (and will likely not work)
- Automatic mob farms are not permitted, Mob rooms where you take no damage are not permitted
Please bare in mind that this is still technically a server beta, as there has been no testing with a large amount of players, so there may be glitches/slowdowns/reboots/kicks here and there. Initial stages have been rocky, but we're slowly identifying problems as they appear, which will continue as play progresses. There's still lots to do, so please give us time to get everything in order.
I'd like to thank the team that helped with making the spawns (iTyroul, Sonark, Firesuite and Anikamarie) , Jordan for his radio show, and I'd like to thank all staff that are working hard to make everyone's experience a great one. The server would not be what it is without these.
I'd also like to thank all of you patient players who have waited a long time for this, and have been patient with the initial problems, you guys are awesome!
See you on Duncs!