Your Favourite Movie Of All Time

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
OK Guys I thought I would open this out to you,

Whats your favourite movie?

Mine would have to be The Matrix, as I love the meaning behind the film. On the surface its an all out action film but there is a lot of underlying meaning to the film.

liam

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
Re: You're Favourite Movie Of All Time

Mine would have to be well ermm.....  :-\

The Simpsons Movie =]

Reactions
0 0 0
Duncan link said:
OK Guys I thought I would open this out to you,

Whats your favourite movie?

Mine would have to be The Matrix, as I love the meaning behind the film. On the surface its an all out action film but there is a lot of underlying meaning to the film.
Yeah I thought The Matrix was awesome. Either The Matrix or Saving Private Ryan.

Reactions
0 0 0
Ive just seen "The Dark Knight" on its release night in my local cinema. I have to say it was absoloutely amazing. I read reviews on twitter related sites and it has really fulfilled them :relaxed:

NathaN31

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
the matrixs is very good but i dont really understand it

i also like across the universe because im crazy about the beatles there the best

foamy1993

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
The Dark Knight is my Favorite movie so far. I had been wanting to see it for almost a year and it was as good as I anticipated.

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
foamy1993 link said:
The Dark Knight is my Favorite movie so far. I had been wanting to see it for almost a year and it was as good as I anticipated.
I've heard good reviews from lots of people on this movie. I'll be watching it soon!

Reactions
0 0 0
I just saw the Dark Knight and have to say it was fantastic, though my friend saw it @ IMAX and said it's even better there.... but I still have to say my favorite movie is the classic:

The Shawshank Redemption.

I recommend anybody watch it; it portrays the power of knowledge/intelligence.

Reactions
0 0 0
This fits more in the subject of " Favorite Actor " but since there is no thread based on that.
He has lots of good material and best known for " Death Wish "

I present to you... Charles Bronson.

Reactions
0 0 0
the spiderman trilogy watching the movies is just fun and i love it when he first trys using his abilitys