FREE xonotic

thedigi321

Guru
this is a well polished game for mac, linux, and windows its only at 0.8.0 (i think that's a beta) it is a free arena shooter like quake 3 arena at least that is how i describe it here is the website's description

"Xonotic is an addictive, arena-style first person shooter with crisp movement and a wide array of weapons. It combines intuitive mechanics with in-your-face action to elevate your heart rate. Xonotic is and will always be free-to-play. It is available under the copyleft-style GPLv2 license."
as far as i can tell there is no "pay to win" aspect

http://www.xonotic.org/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a big fan of first-person shooter kind of games, I just play casual and old games. Maybe that game is trying to recreate something from the past.

jake12001200

Expert
Heh well when I have a bit more time after these god damn exams are over I'll be sure to have a look

OP
thedigi321

thedigi321

Guru
@FriendsNone sourceforge.net has a boat load of games from puzzles to FPS. Xonotic isn't really ,in my opinion, a typical type of shooter because i can get 5-20 kills depending on the team size and if multiplayer is not your cup of tea there is a single player objective type like Death Match and Capture The Flag plus it has vehicles

@FriendsNone sourceforge.net has a boat load of games from puzzles to FPS. Xonotic isn't really ,in my opinion, a typical type of shooter because i can get 5-20 kills depending on the team size and if multiplayer is not your cup of tea there is a single player objective type like Death Match and Capture The Flag plus it has vehicles
I'm ok with Minecraft and emulators :relaxed:

OP
thedigi321

thedigi321

Guru
I'm ok with Minecraft and emulators :relaxed:
if you like emulators and small things i would recommend a raspberry pi 2 it can run basic emulators like nes up to the ps1 days
its one gig of ram, the size of a credit card and hookups to a tv though HDMI. element14 has some for $35

if you like emulators and small things i would recommend a raspberry pi 2 it can run basic emulators like nes up to the ps1 days
its one gig of ram, the size of a credit card and hookups to a tv though HDMI. element14 has some for $35
Don't have that kind of money, besides I kinda want to finish my Wind Waker save file for a long time plus the Raspberry Pi 2 sort of can't emulate a Nintendo GameCube