Windows XP Home - ISO Image

OwlOwl

Expert
As someone else said, I and they think it's not illegal to download the disk. It's illegal to use cracks to pass the activation.

As long as you have a valid COA then it should be technically legal to use a copy of windows xp more than once

OwlOwl

Expert
Yeah, as some people say "You're not paying for the disk but rather you're paying for the license to use the software"

Luis9955

Expert
It's still illegal to discuss warez, even saying "I need an ISO image i lost the cd" Could get the forum deleted, trust me, my mate tried setting up a forum like this, which gets checked (Like this one) and someone posted "I need a ISO image of Vista i gt the serial" my mate got am email about discussing warez, and his forum got deleted.

OwlOwl

Expert
Yeah, it might not be right to ask for it, but for most of this it was discussing what is legal and what isn't.

Also depends on the terms and conditions under which duncan created this domain

downloading the ISO is illegal even if you bought the licence.

Yes Now that i think about it is, so unless you can find a disc your out of luck :-\

szabo.tihamer

Master
from torrents yo can download but choose that which is not activated

**You alredy have a SIG dont manually put it on**

J

jjfan4824

Torrents are WAREZ and Warez is NOT allowed to be discussed here

Bebot

Trainee
Hey not all torrents are illegal look check this game out http://www.americasarmy.com/  the game is made by the U.S. Army and look under the downloads tab it lets you download it with a torrent program

AJwendell

Master
i know that but please just keep torrents from this site better to be safe then sorry lol :relaxed:

Bebot

Trainee
i was mostly talking about this post "Torrents are WAREZ and Warez is NOT allowed to be discussed here"
he states that "Torrents" are "WAREZ" but Americas army is a "Torrent" and it not "WAREZ"

torrents arn't always illegal. i made a guide here that shows you how to get started with some legal torrent sites.

shooter19

Professional
GD31UK link said:
I`m also looking for the same, try thepiratebay.org
Piracy!

codytucker

Trainee
just get the cd of ebay or something.. thats what I would do,

To me its not worth ripping on Microsoft just to use windows xp -.-