Windows XP Home - ISO Image

Reactions
0 0 0
As someone else said, I and they think it's not illegal to download the disk. It's illegal to use cracks to pass the activation.

Reactions
0 0 0
As long as you have a valid COA then it should be technically legal to use a copy of windows xp more than once

Reactions
0 0 0
Yeah, as some people say "You're not paying for the disk but rather you're paying for the license to use the software"

Reactions
0 0 0
It's still illegal to discuss warez, even saying "I need an ISO image i lost the cd" Could get the forum deleted, trust me, my mate tried setting up a forum like this, which gets checked (Like this one) and someone posted "I need a ISO image of Vista i gt the serial" my mate got am email about discussing warez, and his forum got deleted.

Reactions
0 0 0
Also depends on the terms and conditions under which duncan created this domain

Reactions
0 0 0
Yes Now that i think about it is, so unless you can find a disc your out of luck :-\

Reactions
0 0 0
from torrents yo can download but choose that which is not activated

**You alredy have a SIG dont manually put it on**

Reactions
0 0 0
Hey not all torrents are illegal look check this game out http://www.americasarmy.com/  the game is made by the U.S. Army and look under the downloads tab it lets you download it with a torrent program

Reactions
0 0 0
i know that but please just keep torrents from this site better to be safe then sorry lol :relaxed:

Reactions
0 0 0
i was mostly talking about this post "Torrents are WAREZ and Warez is NOT allowed to be discussed here"
he states that "Torrents" are "WAREZ" but Americas army is a "Torrent" and it not "WAREZ"

Reactions
0 0 0
torrents arn't always illegal. i made a guide here that shows you how to get started with some legal torrent sites.

shooter19

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
GD31UK link said:
I`m also looking for the same, try thepiratebay.org
Piracy!