0 0 0
What do you think about windows 7
Any Updates
Any Problems
Please Tell your expirence if windows 7 here

Reactions
0 0 0
nunokaka84 link said:
I Have Windows 7 and its Great! Its Fast, Good Looking, and Not Buggy! In my opinion, its Beautiful (LOL XD)
I have it in a virtual machine Its good faster than vista

Reactions
0 0 0
I like it so far but to much of vista in it for me  bench mark performance is just tad bit better, But I guess it's better than vista,though I've never had any problems with vista  my index score on vista was 2.6 and on windows 7 it was 2.0  I dunno maybe I just have weird PC. 
Just my thoughts.

Reactions
0 0 0
Computerfreak67 link said:
I like it so far but to much of vista in it for me  bench mark performance is just tad bit better, But I guess it's better than vista,though I've never had any problems with vista  my index score on vista was 2.6 and on windows 7 it was 2.0  I dunno maybe I just have weird PC. 
Just my thoughts.
Well Its just a Beta Test at the end of the day

Reactions
22 1 0
Computerfreak67 link said:
Just my thoughts.
That's probably to do with the drivers you are using.
I have a Vista rating of 5.7, and in Seven 7.2.. The latest RC release gives me 3.something, but I think that's to do with my hard-disc (I think it's starting to fail).

thestig888

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
absolutely fantastic microsoft have got it spot on, its just a shame about the pricing and upgrade options but apart from that well done

Reactions
0 0 0
thestig888 link said:
absolutely fantastic microsoft have got it spot on, its just a shame about the pricing and upgrade options but apart from that well done
I agree with you