Who like the band sum41?

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
Sum41 is a rock band (Yes i am into rock)
Do you like them?
If you do and you know rock bands like them, please tell me about them :smiley:

Reactions
0 0 0
I do like some of Sum41's music but not all to be honest.
If you want to know band like them; Let me think:

Tuuli (Canadian Girl Punk Rock band)
+44
Boxcar Racer

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
Gazbo14 link said:
I do like some of Sum41's music but not all to be honest.
If you want to know band like them; Let me think:

Tuuli (Canadian Girl Punk Rock band)
+44
Boxcar Racer
Thanks, I need some new good bands I will go check them out, As for sum41's music, I like all of there music :smiley:

Reactions
0 0 0
Yeah do I. If you can think of some bands along the Creed sort of style that i might not know. thats would be handy. Give me a message or something.

another good band you might want to check out is "The Livid". You will have to go to their website to hear their material though as they are their own production company as well

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
Gazbo14 link said:
Yeah do I. If you can think of some bands along the Creed sort of style that i might not know. thats would be handy. Give me a message or something.

another good band you might want to check out is "The Livid". You will have to go to their website to hear their material though as they are their own production company as well
Thank you so much :smiley:

So far I have checked out: Tuuli, +44
And OMG is +44 wicked, Thank you :smiley:

Reactions
0 0 0
Music happens to be all i do. I know of so many band and artist its unreal. If your thinking of something different to listen to i could probably name a few to keep you going..

Have you tryed using "Genius" in Itunes. That will be good to find of new artists to listen to.

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
Gazbo14 link said:
Music happens to be all i do. I know of so many band and artist its unreal. If your thinking of something different to listen to i could probably name a few to keep you going..

Have you tryed using "Genius" in Itunes. That will be good to find of new artists to listen to.
I don't use Itune's, I also think that music can do it all