Which is better Battlefield 4 or COD Ghosts?

Which one is better?

• Battlefield 4

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

illage2

Expert
Just wanted to get an overall opinion from the community on which one is better. Battlefield 4 or COD Ghosts.

When posting do not:

• Post hate comments
  • Respect people's opinions
  • No Flamewars.
I've played both, and I can say from my experience that Battlefield 4 is better for its multiplayer offering.

deadcore

Trainee
*Chant's* Flamewar, Flamewar, Flamewar, Flamewar, Flamewar,

No but seriously Battlefield 4 is amazing multiplier but as everyone has said before, the single player is diabolical.

AppleHead493

Professional
Played both and finished both campaigns, and I can safely say you buy one game for MP and one for the campaign...

Battlefield 4:
The campaign was honestly diabolical!! Poorly written and it seems you get flung into a story line mid way through and it finished abruptly. And you don't even meet the main antagonist (well once briefly)!

However... the MP online is phenomenal pure action and so much more happens in MP than on Ghosts.

Ghosts:
The complete opposite from BF4 in the sense that the campaign is much better (although it's a typical CoD story line) and it ends on a cliff hangar suggesting there will be a 'Ghosts 2'.

MP however is still good but lacks that combative and epic edge that BF4 has, and on the PC version there are serious lagging issues at present.

Summary:

Best for SP: CoD Ghosts
Best for MP: BF4