Where can I start learning PHP?

Beta Tutorial

Expert
Anyone knows where I can start learning PHP?
But I really mean learning not just some video that says "how to make a login form" or something.
I am new in PHP and I really don't understand it O.o

kidguru

Professional
Yea it takes time to learn any language really i'd reccomend w3schools.com . php.net, even youtube videos done by people like jimmyrcom really do a great job of covering basics of php and provide software to run apache etc on your computer to play around with php i'd also reccomend getting an app like Notepad ++ if you dont use it already to make coding easier

Gekz

Guru
insanematt has some good advice there, he has helped me and im gradualy learning php.. the only problem is that u have to stick at it and keep up the pace of learning it etci once knew how to code in java script i made a simple blackjack game and now i can barely do a simple random dice thing, it is hard to learn.. ill suggest learning php 6.0 since thats where everything will eventualy lead to and if u learn it well you will be ahead of alot of people.. these days many cms are php 5.x.x so u can leanr some stuff just by downloading a cms and see how it works.. thats a very good place to start