Whats the most epic gaming match you've ever played

Reactions
0 0 0
I would have to say a couple days ago on bigteam battle it was a slayer round on halo 3 and i had my music playing the halo theme came on andwe won by 1 kill at the last 40 seconds but it was the funnest game iv ever played everyone was doing awesome kills a dude got a splatter by launching his warthog out of a gravlift

Reactions
20 0 0
I played an *offline* game on Gears 2 where my friend (over my house) and I were against loads of bots - well some were on our side too!  I had my CD Player blaring out some heavy metal music (epic songs in themselves!)  It started out as a normal battle.  Then my team managed to take hold of the sniper position (well, me and my friend did as the other bots on our team just kept wandering off LOL), and I got the sniper, and waited for a while while our allies fended off the enemies.  The sniper appeared again, and my friend took it.  We just stood there sniping the enemies as they came towards us.  It was an all out massacre!  There were literally piles of dead bodies littering the floor :P  We managed to get loads of kills :P  Ohh, that was a great battle :relaxed:

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
Probably the 50 minute TrackMania match with GoonerGod not so long ago

I don't really play FPS's, though back in old college I got the whole class playing Quake III Arena

Reactions
0 0 0
Probably an epic Combat Arms match a month ago that was full of totally awesome people (and me, lol) in the smallest map and there was literally someone dieing every second and 140 kills went by in 1 minute and most times it goes by in like 10 minutes.

BTW i got like 8-11 i think.

Calibra

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
god this happend to me in Counter-Strike in a clan war.
I was Terrorist in dust2 we only needed 1 round to win the war it was me VS a ct it was like 10-20 secs till the round was over and the CT would win lol but I headshotted the guy in the last 3 seconds with a freakin glock (I hate it O.O) making my clan win =D epic day

A

apple_head

Probably in a game of Cossacks where me and my friend went all out with our armies to kill each other :P