What's the kind of quality should I expect?

Reactions
21 0 0
Hello I'm getting hyperx cloud 2s that are recertified, what kind of quality can I expect coming from my Logitech g430s?

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
168 1 0
That's quite a specific comparison, you'd need someone who has both to give you opinions. Best to look at reviews for the cloud IIs.

That said, this video may be helpful, has mic test compared to a blue snowball also:

I've heard good things about hyperx, was going to get one but fell into the Razer Synapse RGB thing and ended up getting a kraken chroma.

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
168 1 0
Nice! In which case for others who are interested, can you answer your own question?

Which is better? The Logitech 430s or the HyperX Cloud 2?

Reactions
21 0 0
Nice! In which case for others who are interested, can you answer your own question?

Which is better? The Logitech 430s or the HyperX Cloud 2?
Sure I would say that the mic quality is really nice when using the USB driver, I like/have to get used to the fact that there is a 4 ring connector for the input instead of a typical pink and green connector you would see on computers, but I can use both the mic and speakers together. I have had one friend say it is loud on my phone but they might have just had my volume up too high, and the mic might have been too sensitive. I like the USB controls I can adjust more than just the headphones I can adjust the mic as well so that is nice, and the cable is thickly braided. I think it was worth the extra money. I paid roughly 60 USD and the build quality is nicer have the ear cuff got over my ears

Reactions
5 0 0
I'm a big fan of the HyperX cloud headsets. They feel the best on your head, last long, and have really good quality input/output.