What was your first job?

nail181

Professional
Reactions
2 0 0
I'm 17 and getting my first job (I know it is a little late) as a lifeguard this summer. Just wondering what was your first job?

Reactions
33 2 0
First job when I was 18 as an IT Apprentice, Now 21 and still in the same job as a Full Time Server Engineer.

Reactions
3 0 0
First job was at 13. I worked in fields during agricultural work for 3 summers (Detasseling, walking not riding).

My first year round job was at 16 being a bagger/cart retriever at Kroger for 6 months, then moved on to working at Taco Bell for over 2 years

Reactions
8 0 0
My first job, and current job is working as an external cleaner cleaning pretty much anything outside of a house, including the roof and outside walls of houses.

My favourite thing to clean is the walls because of house easy it is

Reactions
5 0 0
I got a job in a Chinese restaurant when I was 15, got pretty good pay but hated it because they'd ask me to work most days when I had school, so I quit that and got a crappy job in retail for the meantime.

Zaf

Trainee
Reactions
2 0 0
assistant in architectural design office... was fun because i was given half day off for my studies :relaxed: minimal pay but i got my first car out of it so yay? maybe?