what virus are you scared of?

Paul

Trainee
Reactions
0 0 0
I don't really know of enough viruses to know one I'm scared of. I wouldn't like to find the Conficker.C virus, though.

Reactions
0 0 0
Why are you afraid of Aids.com? Do you actually use DOS?

samkinkel

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
brandonio21 link said:
[quote author=samkinkel link=topic=6515.msg60959#msg60959 date=1255443779]
Scared of? Conficker.
What virus do I WANT!? This one:
Newton Virus Out Now!

:wink:
Haha. That looks AWESOME xD
[/quote]
Haha i know, it's yet another reason I want a macbook

Reactions
0 0 0
None... :relaxed:

kidguru

Professional
Reactions
1 0 0
haha any thing that infects my computer , is harmful in anway im scared off lol

Reactions
33 2 0
Have To Agree With Kidguru Because Anything That Gets My Computer Down Annoys Me And Scares Me A Littlle!

Reactions
0 0 0
iDominateU link said:
[quote author=iYoko link=topic=6515.msg60354#msg60354 date=1254118545]
I'm not scared of any virus... can't do any harm to me...
You on mac or linux?  I am on mac and the viruses can't do anything to me mwahahaha :relaxed:
[/quote]
erm yes u are mac have releced a anti virus.

Reactions
0 0 0
Just a point i would like to say:
If you believe that there is no viruses for mac you are wrong. The truth is that there are viruses for any OS. But what is the goal of virus programmers/creators? To get more people infected. E. g. Linux is less popular than Windows so viruses for Linux are really rare. So what's about a Mac? Mac computers are about the same popularity like Windows but Apple has made a different system that's not as easy to hack. That's also the reason why there is less pirated Mac software than Windows.

Reactions
0 0 0
I was scared last night, because my mum  was downstairs and i was helping her with her essay. Then when i was in the kitchen she clicked on a link on facebook and it was that malicious site of youtube called yuotube and it redirected her to one of those fake virus scans. And she just shouted ''RRRYYYAAANN''. It was sooooooooooo funny

samkinkel

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
GreatDude2008 link said:
I was scared last night, because my mum  was downstairs and i was helping her with her essay. Then when i was in the kitchen she clicked on a link on facebook and it was that malicious site of youtube called yuotube and it redirected her to one of those fake virus scans. And she just shouted ''RRRYYYAAANN''. It was sooooooooooo funny
haha that sounds epic :P hope your computer's ok!
and tell your mom to get off of facebook and work on her essay!!! haha just kidding :P

Reactions
0 0 0
samkinkel link said:
[quote author=GreatDude2008 link=topic=6515.msg61993#msg61993 date=1258472314]
She had already finished it, she was checking her facebook and her friend posted a link, clicked on it BIG BOX saying ''You are infected''

Classic

haha that sounds epic :P hope your computer's ok!
and tell your mom to get off of facebook and work on her essay!!! haha just kidding :P
[/quote]