What Time Do You Sleep?

Duncan

Administrator
Curious as to when you head to bed to rest.

Personally I sleep at around 10pm to get enough kip for a long day the following day.

How about you?

Sonark

Administrator
Since I've been off college I've been staying up until 7am and sleeping until about 3pm... I really need to fix that sleep pattern for when I go back to college!

InsaneMatt

Expert
My sleeping pattern is not so much a "pattern" but a mystery.
I'm able to function fine on just 4 hours of sleep, provided I get at least 1 night of 8 hours every 5-7 days.

Sometimes I'm in bed by midnight, other times I'm up until 5am.

Lockdown345

Master
Pretty much the same as your these days Duncan. Two years ago would have been the same as old Sonark's. Boy I miss those days.

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
I don't really have much of a sleeping pattern. Sometimes I'll go to bed at 6am, other times I'll be in bed at 9pm. Though I've struggled for some time to sleep now, so I don't often get more than a few hours sleep a night.

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
I don't really have much of a sleeping pattern. Sometimes I'll go to bed at 6am, other times I'll be in bed at 9pm. Though I've struggled for some time to sleep now, so I don't often get more than a few hours sleep a night.

Scarce

I never sleep sleeping is for wussies I work 18 hour shifts so I ain't get no sleep. Maybe 3-4 hours and weekends 7-8 but it's a good job and easy but lots of hours

nail181

Professional
I usually go to bed around 9-10 and wake up at 5:30. But since it is spring break it is all screwed up.

Lockdown345

Master
Random times. Good day 10pm-8am bad day 4am-8am

thank god for monster energy :3

Vanelord

Trainee
11:00 to 7:30 for me. Works perfectly with my morning schedule and gives me plenty of time to wind down in the evening.

Belajynx

Trainee
I have a fairly consistent schedule. I tend to go to sleep between 9-11pm and wake up at 5-6am every morning. I love my morning coffee because I'd be lost without it

Cd159

Trainee
i usually sleep around 6ish hours a night but that depends on whether or not i have work the next day

Twelveh

Trainee
sometime between 1030pm and 12am depending on when I work the next morning. Usually have to be up by 7 am so....