What Really Annoys You?

Reactions
5 0 0
People disliking or talking down on others for being into the same thing. Like computers, cars, whatever. Let people enjoy the things they enjoy. Be it a mac or pc, iPhone/Android, sports car or luxury and so on.

Jamie

Professional
Reactions
2 0 0
Ungrateful customers / their impatience when you are trying to help them out.

Reactions
1 0 0
Peoples inability to use Google.

Too many times have family memebers / friends repeatedly ask me simple questions which I then Google to find the answer.

They don't get the hint after I send them "lmgtfy" links over and over. They literally come to me, just for me to go to Google.

And then sometimes complain like "Can't you just tell me?"....... Can't you just Google?

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0

Too many times have family memebers / friends repeatedly ask me simple questions which I then Google to find the answer.

They don't get the hint after I send them "lmgtfy" links over and over. They literally come to me, just for me to go to Google.

And then sometimes complain like "Can't you just tell me?"....... Can't you just Google?
I'd actually quite like that, family and friends trusting me over Google :p

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
Adding to this....

Bundled programs with freeware.

No... I don't want to install the ask toolbar with every app I download, or set ask.com as my homepage.

Or download x adware/malware.

This includes wrappers that call themself downloaders just to bundle this crap.

Jamie

Professional
Reactions
2 0 0

I have numerous times told people to use Google and they have gone off and consulted the search engine before asking me for help. The problem is, once they find information, they sometimes don't understand what the information means, especially when involving tech problems.

Jamie I

Professional
Reactions
9 0 0
Also adding Drivers who refuse to do the speed limit and also those that pull out in front and then drive slowly..