What OS Are You Currently Running?

Which of these Operating Systems do you mainly use?

• Windows XP

Votes: 36 47.4%
  • Windows Vista

Votes: 31 40.8%
  • Ubuntu

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Mac OSX

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Duncan

Administrator
What are you guys running, and using most on your computer?

At the moment for me its Windows Vista Service Pack 1

Any extra options you would like me to add, let me know

Melvinospork

I currently use Windows XP Pro

but I am thinking of using some of my old PC bits to experiment with an Ubuntu machine

Skyler14

Trainee
Right now i am running Vista and i have been for about half a year and i still don't see what everyone hates about it. :-\ Eventhough i have used windows all my life it would be interesting to see what OSes are out there besides Linux, windows, and Mac OS

OwlOwl

Expert
Currently on Mac OS X 10.5 running on a G4 Dual 800Mhz. Amazing how fast it is considering I run so many apps each day just idling there, ready for me to use it. Can't wait to upgrade to a Mac Pro, so Finally I can play some games!

I also have a Windows machine, it's a Celeron 2.5Ghz and will be getting a 256MB graphics card for it in the meantime. It has Windows Xp and 768MB of RAM.

kidguru

Professional
Right now im on XP home edition SP3

Though  i also use Vista SP1 and Ubuntu

G

Expert
I'm running xp only,Really want to get ubuntu but I'm not very experienced with pc's and not sure if i would be capable install it.

NathaN31

Professional
im running windows vista and dual boot with ubuntu im thinking of geting a mac but cant afford it

foamy1993

Professional
Right now I have Ubuntu and Xp on my computer, but I dont use Ubuntu that much.

Nudd

Trainee
I'm using XP Pro SP2 for the moment, and have no intentions of upgrading right now, either to superior versions of Linux or the big question mark that is Vista... I was considering kicking the ol' Windows habit, but then I loaded Crysis today, so the addiction will continue for a while longer.

twinkyfarm3r

currently i am useing windows vista homepremium sp1. i dont know y ppl say it crashes alot. i nvr had a bluescreen of death while with vista.  but i only have been running vista for about a year. i have been useing windows all my life.

Reza

Trainee
XP for now, Ubuntu on my rarely used older computer. I see my future being in Windows 7 or just jumping ship to a good desktop distro like Ubuntu

AJwendell

Master
i am currently running windows xp i prefer to stay away from vista