What OS Are You Currently Running?

Which of these Operating Systems do you mainly use?

• Windows XP

Votes: 36 47.4%
  • Windows Vista

Votes: 31 40.8%
  • Ubuntu

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Mac OSX

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Duncan

AKA mobilephone2003
Reactions
169 1 0
What are you guys running, and using most on your computer?

At the moment for me its Windows Vista Service Pack 1

Any extra options you would like me to add, let me know

Reactions
0 0 0
I currently use Windows XP Pro

but I am thinking of using some of my old PC bits to experiment with an Ubuntu machine

Reactions
0 0 0
Right now i am running Vista and i have been for about half a year and i still don't see what everyone hates about it. :-\ Eventhough i have used windows all my life it would be interesting to see what OSes are out there besides Linux, windows, and Mac OS

Reactions
0 0 0
Currently on Mac OS X 10.5 running on a G4 Dual 800Mhz. Amazing how fast it is considering I run so many apps each day just idling there, ready for me to use it. Can't wait to upgrade to a Mac Pro, so Finally I can play some games!

I also have a Windows machine, it's a Celeron 2.5Ghz and will be getting a 256MB graphics card for it in the meantime. It has Windows Xp and 768MB of RAM.

kidguru

Professional
Reactions
1 0 0
Right now im on XP home edition SP3

Though  i also use Vista SP1 and Ubuntu

G

Expert
Reactions
0 0 0
I'm running xp only,Really want to get ubuntu but I'm not very experienced with pc's and not sure if i would be capable install it.

NathaN31

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
im running windows vista and dual boot with ubuntu im thinking of geting a mac but cant afford it

Nudd

Trainee
Reactions
0 0 0
I'm using XP Pro SP2 for the moment, and have no intentions of upgrading right now, either to superior versions of Linux or the big question mark that is Vista... I was considering kicking the ol' Windows habit, but then I loaded Crysis today, so the addiction will continue for a while longer.

Reactions
0 0 0
currently i am useing windows vista homepremium sp1. i dont know y ppl say it crashes alot. i nvr had a bluescreen of death while with vista.  but i only have been running vista for about a year. i have been useing windows all my life.

Reza

Trainee
Reactions
0 0 0
XP for now, Ubuntu on my rarely used older computer. I see my future being in Windows 7 or just jumping ship to a good desktop distro like Ubuntu