What music are you into right now ? :D!

Reactions
0 0 0
Sup, I wanted to know what music do you guys like ? I'm doing shuffle, so I'm more into shuffle, post a youtube video about your music taste.

While I'm playing cs I use to listen to 80s pop.

8:38 Is the best song at the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-pIaWis0B8&feature=related

Reactions
0 0 0
i dunno i'm kinda in between rap/r&b and metal I can't choose!

Reactions
0 0 0
For the past year and a half I've been big into Indie and Post-Rock. Bands like Bright Eyes, Arcade Fire, Vampire Weekend, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, This Will Destroy You, and the like.

Recently I've been branching out into all sorts of bands like Joy Division, Bob Dylan, The Beatles, Portishead, Metallica and so on.

Overall I'm a big fan of good music in general, but I tend to not like Rap/Hip-Hop/Country all that much.

Reactions
0 0 0
Great music style guys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your eyes are full of hate 41. Thats good. Hate keeps a man alive. It gives him strenght!

Reactions
20 0 0
Right now, I like Metal (such as Metallica and Disturbed), Symphonic Metal (Nightwish) Heavy rock (like Breaking Benjamin), Rock (like Razorlight, Hard-Fi, The Music, Radiohead, The Subways) Others (IDK what category they fit into - like Ocean Colour Scene - mayby rock? - Ill Nino - maybe metal? - Linkin Park -maybe metal? - and a few others).

That's what I like listening to atm.  :relaxed:

Reactions
0 0 0
HOUSE MUSIC FTWWWWW.
I also like Electo/Electronic music.
I also like a bit of Indie and Rock.
But House music, try it out, think Daft Punk (AROUND THE WORLD!) and Justice

Reactions
0 0 0
I really like older music. Like Never Gonna Give You Up, by Rick Astly. Basically the 70's through early 2000's.