EXPLICIT What is the worst way to die?

Duncan

AKA mobilephone2003
Reactions
169 1 0
This is a suprisingly popular topic, and a little morbid.

BIG TEXT WARNING: THIS THREAD WILL LIKELY CONTAIN SHOCKING WAYS TO DIE. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

**** NO IMAGES ****

Feel free to be creative, such as falling out of santa's sleigh (or maybe that's the best way?).

For me, realistically, burning, drowning, or suffocating.

Duncan

AKA mobilephone2003
Reactions
169 1 0
Or slow painful death of any sickness

Reactions
4 0 0
Torture, like getting toe nails pulled off, each toe chopped off, then foot, then 1 leg then the other then made to crawl through acid

Reactions
18 0 0
Loads come to mind but this ancient method is cringeworthy -

"Sawing - Allegedly practiced in parts of Europe and Asia, it involved the victim being inverted and then sawn in half starting at the groin. Due to being upside down the brain would receive enough blood to keep the person conscious until the large vessels of the abdomen were severed." - Link with artist interpretation :dizzy:

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
Loads come to mind but this ancient method is cringeworthy -

"Sawing - Allegedly practiced in parts of Europe and Asia, it involved the victim being inverted and then sawn in half starting at the groin. Due to being upside down the brain would receive enough blood to keep the person conscious until the large vessels of the abdomen were severed." - Link with artist interpretation :dizzy:
Well guys, end of thread. Holy damn.

Reactions
42 0 0
It was a while ago since I read it, but in one of the later books in the Alex Rider series, Alex was (almost) subject to organ harvesting which honestly, scared the f*** out of me when I was 7 or 8.

In summary, slowly taking different organs out of people, least essential first. If I recall correctly they were starting with his eyes, before moving onto ear drums, so by this point you are already pretty senseless. They moving onto extracting organs, a kidney here, a lung there. I think in the book they said they were going to take his "downstairs", as well as his arms/legs although I'm not entirely sure that's possible to actually transplant. But finally move on to taking away his heart for a heart transplant. All of this over the course of not a couple of weeks, but a couple of years. Being helpless to stop it, and to some extent senseless, this is truly my greatest fear. Being taken away by some anonymous benefactor to have my organs harvested.

Reactions
7 0 0
I remember a torture method being they would place a bucket of rats covering a person's stomach long enough for the rats to starve and have to eat their way out of the poor poor individual.

Reactions
2 1 0
Perhaps my worst fear is to pass suddenly and unexpectedly, with not a single soul around. To be enjoying my day, waiting for my family to come home, and come under a quick sickness that takes me by surprise and leaves me wondering if I am indeed about to die- if I will never see my loved ones again. To be aware that no one is prepared for me to go, and in my final moments to be totally and completely unprepared for what comes next, being pulled into the depths accompanied by a fear that I have never experienced before.

Reactions
8 0 0
I imagine what happend to Anakin on Mustafar would be horrible, given that his limbs were cut off, his skin was pretty much melted away by the heat and fire. His eyes would've been burned to s*** by the sulphuric fumes, not to mention his lungs. To top that off, his suit was the only thing that kept him alive which wouldn't of been nice as his skin grafts itched and kept on becoming necrotic. His suit didn't even fit properly so it kept rubbing on his tender skin, as well as his helmet which had probes which had to peirce into his head.

While most of this is sci-fi torture, the first part could be very real for someone, and only the worst kind of people deserve that sort of punishment.