What is the best MP3/MP4 device?

prohacking

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
What do you think is the best mp3/mp4 deive out there? For e.g. ipod touch, zune etc??

Reactions
0 0 0
personally i think the ipod nano 3g its sturdy and has a good screen quality for its size and i use it more than my ipod touch

Reactions
0 0 0
prohacking link said:
What do you think is the best mp3/mp4 deive out there? For e.g. ipod touch, zune etc??
I would say iPod touch. Big screen, easy to navigate, no stylus, multitouch, giant photo viewer and nice coverflow thingie. Not to mention built in Wifi and a cool web browser!

J

JustPoo

I use a 160gb iPod Classic. The connection is a bit flimsy, the sound isn't the best and it has no native FLAC support, but the screen is nice and bright and it's big enough to hold most of my music. If you're looking for high capacity/small size, this is the one. If you're looking for sound quality, a Creative Zen is better. Video quality it has to be an Archos. It all depends what you want it to do.

Reactions
0 0 0
iPod Touch,
I only own the 8GB version, and it's just one of the best PMP's I have ever owned.
Read the comments above for reasons  :P

Duncan

AKA mobilephone2003
Reactions
169 1 0
The Creative Zen I owned beat the iPod in terms of sound quality so the term "best" is subjective.

Reactions
0 0 0
Duncan link said:
The Creative Zen I owned beat the iPod in terms of sound quality so the term "best" is subjective.
I had 7 of those, every one of them broke.
I am still on the ipod classic 80gb that i got a year and a half ago.
Its great.
Tom

Reactions
0 0 0
I pod Classic 80 gigs black with 30.5 gigs left one it i have like so much music on it i dont know who i want to listing to most of the time