What Guns And Equipment You Use On Counter Strike 1.6

Calibra

Professional
Hello if anybody plays CS 1.6 then tell us what guns and equipment you use if you have enough money to buy them
Tell us for both Terrorists and Counter Terrorists

For Terrorists:

Kevlar + Helmet
AK-47
Deagle  ;D
HE Grenade

For Counter Terrorists:

Kevlar + Helmet
M4A1 With Silencer or the AUG
USP without silencer
HE Grenade and Flashbang

Parrot

Guru
Ermm..bubble gun, water gun, soap gun..

i don't play CS anymore

OwlOwl

Expert
InsaneMatt link said:
I've never played it... The closest game to Counter Strike I play is the Battlefield series.
I have all 3 of the games, my favorite is Battlefield 2142 (it's actually my favorite game.) I haven't been playing it recently because somehow I've gotten used to the Xbox controller's smoothness, my mouse seems to jerk the player on the screen.

I usually use the Assault rifle with a shotgun attachment until I get the full-fledged shotgun. My favorite game mode is Titan, the experience in the storage room is epic once the shields are down.

InsaneMatt

Expert
OwlOwl link said:
I have all 3 of the games, my favorite is Battlefield 2142 (it's actually my favorite game.) I haven't been playing it recently because somehow I've gotten used to the Xbox controller's smoothness, my mouse seems to jerk the player on the screen.

I usually use the Assault rifle with a shotgun attachment until I get the full-fledged shotgun. My favorite game mode is Titan, the experience in the storage room is epic once the shields are down.
I have Battlefield 2 Deluxe Edition and Battlefield 2142 (along with the Northern Strike addon).
I got Battlefield 2142 the day it was released (sometime in October 2006 I think it was), then brought the Northern Strike addon and finally BF2 Deluxe Edition.
I play Battlefield 2142 quite alot still, as a few lads I play along side still LOVE it - I myself think it's dated and abit dull now. We intend to play mostly Conquest No Vehicles (usually Camp G). Add me to your buddy list if you wish - the name's InsaneMatt.
I used to be unstoppable in the Gunship... 50-2 KD ratio would be considered "average" back then... I also used to be a good overal player too - being able to get Gold (with at least 70 kills and 10 deaths) on Conquest too (without the use of a walker).
I still do fairly good, with usually around 40 kills and 15 deaths, but not nearly as good as I used to.
I kind of miss them days *sigh*

Oh and "storage room"? Do you mean the Cargo Bay of the titan?

OP
C

Calibra

Professional
SuperCompTV link said:
I dont play but I am about to check it out
Well if you start playing then just post here again  :P

JaxDragon

Guru
jb_2999 link said:
is counter strike 1.6 new??
Nope. Been out for quite a few years.

My equipment:
Terrorist:
AK-47(or Galil, depending on the map)
Kevlar + Helmet
Deagle
Flashbang
HE Grenade

Counter-Terrorist:
M4A1(or P90, once again depending on the map)
Kevlar + Helmet
Deagle
Flashbang
HE Grenade
Smoke Grenade

OP
C

Calibra

Professional
JaxDragon link said:
[quote author=jb_2999 link=topic=6213.msg57697#msg57697 date=1249209281]
is counter strike 1.6 new??
Nope. Been out for quite a few years.

My equipment:
Terrorist:
AK-47(or Galil, depending on the map)
Kevlar + Helmet
Deagle
Flashbang
HE Grenade

Counter-Terrorist:
M4A1(or P90, once again depending on the map)
Kevlar + Helmet
Deagle
Flashbang
HE Grenade
Smoke Grenade
[/quote]

Im not really a fan of the P90 (dont get me wrong, its a good weapon)
other than than I use most of the equipment you use

OP
C

Calibra

Professional
saurabhinorange link said:
i dont use any guns
i fight with hands
ha ha lol
o..kay... ???

Hizan

Trainee
I don't play CS 1.6 anymore, but it would useally be AK47 and a Deagle and maybe even some body armor.

Kjekse

Trainee
Buy -> Auto Buy
Then if I'm CT I put on silencer if I have M16
then I buy some grenades :P