What do you think about the U.S.A

Reactions
0 0 0
I just want some intake from people who aren't US citizens like myself

Reactions
0 0 0
I live in Singapore. It's a very tiny country, just like a single dot.

But hey, USA is a big state and mostly there's really disasters going on over there.

Reactions
0 0 0
I personally think there is nothing wrong with America. It's a nice place. They don't despise the English! They got some awesome rollercoasters. Although, and I mean no offence and I am not steriotyping, but generally, it's quit a greedy country (supersized food, biggest cars, biggest bombs, biggest rollercoasters). Like I say, I mean not offence to anyone, as to Americans, the English may seem overly selfless.

messd002

Reactions
0 0 0
I think the USA is getting totally out of control. They have an appaling attitude to other countries. It seems that if a country does not agree with their policies then they become a threat themselves. The Iraq affair is a mess as is Afghanistan. Their gun culture is so out of control. How many people in here have had abuse on Xbox 360 from people in the USA? Both my wife and my daughter have been really insulted on line and I hate to say it but 95% of the insults are coming from USA players. I know alot of them are kids but they have this mind set that they are the best everything. There is an old saying which states that you should be nice to people on the way to the top as one day you might need their help on the way down.

prohacking

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
I live in the UK, and i went to new york last month and it was absloutley great. My best holiday ever. The night life is great there, and the building are so big compared to the UK. I am sure going to go again in the future.

R4V3R2K8

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
Even though I have never been to ther USA myself I do like it, however I do think that they have many problems with pollution and things like that.

Reactions
0 0 0
America has HUGE cars and massive roads. When I went back in 2001 we had a bright red Pontiac, it felt like we were driving around in a small country.

Reactions
0 0 0
I live on the border of America and Canada. And overall I vastly prefer Canada. For one, it seems safer here. I think Detroit had more murders in one year than all of Canada... that's crazy (this could be wrong, don't quote it as fact :P). People seem to mostly care about them selves in America too, simple things like holding a door doesn't warrent a thankyou there :pensive:.

And the driving... the second the light turned green someone was honking. Not a few seconds, as the light turned green they were honking.

It's a cool place for vacation, but I'd never live there.

Reactions
33 2 0
I like your rules on car insurance.