I look for for:

Long-lasting gameplay

Very in-depth and emotional story

A story that changes to your actions

Lots of action and cinematic drama.

I dislike:

Puzzle games

Games that are ludicrously short

Games without multiplayer (a few exeptions can be made)

Games with bad or lazy voice acting

Games with a B-Movie or stupid and confusing storyline.

Thats me in a nutshell... Well not literally but you get the idea

Sakotius

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
shooter19 link said:
All of above apart from cheatability and my favourite game is gears of war.
Soon to be gears of war 2
Yeah GOW 2 really hit the spot for me. The story was magnifico and the gameplay CROSSED over with the scenery. Epic is the comanys name says :wink:

Reactions
0 0 0
I love games with a very well presented story (e.g. Splinter Cell 1, which makes you really believe you are this top agent, fighting against the bad guys). Graphics don't need to be the best of the best, blizzard shows that with every game( Diablo 2, Warcraft 3, Starcraft ).

On the other hand, if the game is addictive because of it's gameplay, it doesn't need a good story. For example the NHL series. I played 06-09 over years and its just a simple sportsgame.

bye

Reactions
32 2 0
Ranking up :P

Reactions
8 0 0
Games which don't restrict you to a certain play type. Games such as battlefield 3 and 4 do this very well and there's quite a few maps to play which offer quick and slow gameplay, aswell as small maps with large maps, some games I feel like sitting back with a sniper on 1 point and defending it, other times I feel like playing operation metro and being in a large 32v32 battle for 1 point. Games such as RTS which are easy to learn, and hard to master, given that you'll want to stay if it's easy to learn, then once you've gotten into it, you can spend more time trying to perfect it.

nail181

Professional
Reactions
2 0 0
Games that relieve stress most of the time. Games that you don’t need to take seriously are also great.

Reactions
32 2 0
tbh games that aren't pay to win these days.

Reactions
2 0 0
Honestly,
replayability. I always get into a game and out of it, but being able to pick it back up and have fun, is great