What Came First?

What Came First... The Chicken Or The Egg?

• Chicken

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Egg

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Who Cares!

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
So what came first?
The chicken Or the egg?

( You may of heard about this before, It is one of those life's hardest questions.. The answer we will never know :smiley: )

Reactions
0 0 0
I'd have to say the egg.

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
BBC10127 link said:
[quote author=HexFlash link=topic=5263.msg50134#msg50134 date=1235928821]
I'd have to say the egg.
but were did it come from? eggs come from the chicken so chicken
[/quote]

Duh, But were do chickens come from?
The Egg!
So you cannot ask or seem more clever by saying one or another :p

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
BBC10127 link said:
im confused, but if the chicken came from the egg were did the egg come from?
OMG! I cannot belive you just asked that!
Thats what this hole topic is about! DUH
If you have never heard of the question, And that there is no correct answer, and it cannot be proven, So if you have not heard of it, Dont post in this topic..

Thats the hole point of it, The egg comes from a chicken, The chicken comes from the egg. Therefore no one knows which one came first, Thats the reason why this question is a big question..

Reactions
0 0 0
uh yea i am thick in all the bottom and 2nd to bottom sets! the only thing im in top set for is ict!

Reactions
0 0 0
ReeceBullet link said:
[quote author=BBC10127 link=topic=5263.msg50241#msg50241 date=1236018631]
uh yea i am thick in all the bottom and 2nd to bottom sets! the only thing im in top set for is ict!
So? I was in all bottom sets when I was in year 5-6. But just stufy hard and you can turn that around. Now I am in all top sets, In year 11.
Plus the fact that your main subject would be ICT I am guessing as your a computer fan, So thats a plus
[/quote]

HEY! i aint in 5 and 6! =( im in 8 =D

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
BBC10127 link said:
[quote author=ReeceBullet link=topic=5263.msg50242#msg50242 date=1236018782]
[quote author=BBC10127 link=topic=5263.msg50241#msg50241 date=1236018631]
So? I was in all bottom sets when I was in year 5-6. But just stufy hard and you can turn that around. Now I am in all top sets, In year 11.
Plus the fact that your main subject would be ICT I am guessing as your a computer fan, So thats a plus
[/quote]

HEY! i aint in 5 and 6! =( im in 8 =D
[/quote]

Okay.. Just work hard and you can turn it around. Like I did.
But be hard on yourself just because you think your ' Thick '
You have plenty of time to turn it around..
I mean, I have Brain damage.. You cannot tell anymore as I recovered, So If I can do it, Anyone can. Just work at it.

Reactions
0 0 0
I'd say it's one or the other. God could have placed an egg on the earth, in some warm area for a chicken to hatch and produce more chickens, or placed a live chicken to make eggs which will lead to more chickens.

This question is really a matter of personal opinion, one answer is not more correct than the other.

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
OwlOwl link said:
I'd say it's one or the other. God could have placed an egg on the earth, in some warm area for a chicken to hatch and produce more chickens, or placed a live chicken to make eggs which will lead to more chickens.

This question is really a matter of personal opinion, one answer is not more correct than the other.
Very True. According to Some Scientists now they believe it was a Chicken first Now, For many reasons.. But that's only there opinions. There will never be a fact status for it ever, Always will be peoples own opinions on it.

Reactions
33 2 0
Apparently I voted who cares way back when :P

lovingnight

Professional
Reactions
3 0 0
depends on what you think an egg could of came first and then a chicken mutated from a dinosaur or something. gradually the animal would of became what we have a chicken now