What browser do u like best?

HexFlash link said:
i like google chrome for its speed, although i really miss my FF3 plugins
I was a chrome user for a while but then I missed the addons of FF3, so I switched back

Reactions
0 0 0
I have now moved up in the world and left behind IE for Chrome, alot lot faster!

Reactions
0 0 0
i have allways stuck to internet explorer because it seems origional and i think the other web browsers don't look right

T

TomDWC

You aren't planning on using that image in all of your posts are you?

It's best to keep image sizes down, improves the page load times.  :wink:

Reactions
0 0 0
Firefox

The Reasons are simple:

- More Plugins
- Easier To Use
- You Feel More In Control Of Your Browser
- Apparently IE has alot of problems
- It makes Google and other sites different colours!!!

There you go

I did try Google Chrome, i liked it but the idea of not many plugins and it using more proccesses, i just didn't get on with it. It slowed my computer right down!

Reactions
0 0 0
I use FF for my general things then IE7 for my facebook, i installed IE8 but i hated it. I couldn't get on games on Newgrounds. Flash wasn't working and generally a horrible user interface. I know it looks like IE7 but i just like IE7 better

Bkil

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
Pfft, no one ever includes Opera. I like Opera, I do use FF3 on my flash drive though.

brandonio21

Professional
Reactions
4 0 0
Chrome may be fast but it seems to lack the performance of firefox,  But you shouldn't just include these 2 browsers.    Like Bkil said, the new version of Opera is very nice, and Avant is also very nice. I use firefox though, and it makes me happy :P

Reactions
0 0 0
I just made a small test with my web browsers. I haven't really considered some minor details like system temperature but all of these are running for the first time.

The test:
I gone to my YouTube and opened all of the videos in different tabs.

Firefox:
Firefox did it with no problems but the loading was a bit slow.

Chrome:
Chrome did it with no problems.

Internet Explorer:
It just couldn't do it. I was a half way there in opening all the tabs and he was lagging really bad. By the time i did it all i had to wait 10-20 second to change a tab!

samkinkel

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
Chrome if I need to look something up really quick, Firefox for everything else :relaxed: