What browser do u like best?

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Rav4ge link said:
[quote author=The link=topic=2512.msg21246#msg21246 date=1221513944]
It can't be my computer because it's really fast, and has 8 GB of ram.
Dude, that's a crazy amount of ram :O
[/quote]

8 GB of ram, i only have 2 GB or ram. No one has really said safari as the best, i get along with that one so well

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
jonny159 link said:
And needs to stop freezing every time I watch a Youtube video.
Google chrome is only a beta version At the moment, so there are bound to be some bugs, but it does it to any game as well for me, the game just freeze's

ThaPwnZ0r

Expert
Everyone who says Chrome is faster that is BS, just have a better faster computer, Chrome and Firefox are the same, but firefox is faster, get vista and you will know. 8)

budzilla

Trainee
Chrome is really good thats what i use now... but Firefox is just as good... if not better. if chrome came out of beta and had ad-ons then it would be 10x better than another browser out there!

ThaPwnZ0r

Expert
Firefox and chrome.

walkinpp

Professional
I like Firefox the most due to the fact that they have great add-ons and themes. Chrome will develop it's fast and I like it, but for now I'm with FF.

messd002

Expert
firefox 3 for me. You forgot safari, despite lack of add ons, its a great browser.

shooter19

Professional
Firefox 3 but havent tried chrome or opera. I didnt have any problems with internet explorer 6 or 7 and 7 boots up extremly quick with me but I went to firefox for plugins that could make it look more like my desktop :smiley: