0 0 0
I like IE8 Beta, have no problems with it at all and its nice and fast

Reactions
0 0 0
ZincLucas link said:
Wheres opera at?

in my opinion the best and fastest browser,

you ppl should give it more credit
Actually thats true I was using Oprea for a while and it was very very fast, and i like the speed dial...I just found problems installing plug-ins

jonny159

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
I have used IE7, Firefox & Google Chrome.

The fastest out of those three is Google Chrome, but I've stopped using it because it freezes and locks up every time I try to watch a video or open a flash application.

IE7 is horribly slow and don't really like it. The tabbing system is annoying too.

Now I'm using Firefox 3 and it's great.

The

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
FireFox 3.0.1 but it stated crashing a lot, and I can't get it back up for like 2min+

Anyone know the problem?

It can't be my computer because it's really fast, and has 8 GB of ram.

Duncan

AKA mobilephone2003
Reactions
169 1 0
I have to say if Google Chrome had the extendability of Firefox it would win me over.

Reactions
26 0 0
Google Chrome FTW .... although it sometimes has problem displaying webpages and downloading things so i think that these issuses need to be fixed

Edit: I like Friefox becuase of the amount of customisation you can do on it, but for speed I would use google Chrome, another thing about google chrome i don't like is the fact that runescape won't work on it >:pensive:, and everytime i have my music playing on habbo it closes the broswer down so i end up having to use IE tabs in fire fox (becuase i have the same problem) which means that the page is gonna take longer to load up, seriously they need to fix these problems

I would have to say Google Chrome, I love Firefox for its customizability. But Chrome has won me over with its shear speed and acceleration :wink: