Well this is all exciting!

Reactions
18 0 0
Hello all. I'm Dan, formally known around here as danofmayz.

I started back in '09 writing for the original DuncsWeb.com tech blog (first ever post - https://duncsblogarchive.wordpress.com/2009/11/03/mozilla-songbird/) and producing screencasts at, the now retired, danofmayz YouTube channel.

I since had a son, Noah, and I'm now teaching guitar, as I always have, writing original content for websites, building the odd website and running my own - WrestlingCardz.com (which is currently in development). I also have a weekly wrestling blog there. I've been a Pro Wrestling fan for over 20 years and love to write about it.

Let's get the old gang back together!

Thanks for reading, Dan

Duncan

AKA mobilephone2003
Reactions
169 1 0
As mentioned on your profile, we worked closely for some time together and you were actually the guy that got me started into Minecraft.

I remember the first day of mining down and not getting the point of that game.

Now I've had several hundred thousand users over time join several servers and had the highs and lows of administrating a 24/7 running community. Mad how things work out!

Lots of respect from me, I thought you'd left the tech scene, glad to see you're still around, and the new website's looking good! Might be worth a post in Show & Tell or adding to your signature!

Reactions
18 0 0
Thanks dude. Tons of respect to you! You taught me a lot. Always enthusiastic to work with (even at 4am!). Minecraft was so new back then. Didn't we play over a VPN at first? I'm really glad you found success with the whole MC thing. I now get to play it with my son and hear him shout GOOGLY!! every time an evil mob appears lol