Well, hey guys. Reintroduction time!

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
Hey all. I'm Reecebullet. I was really active back in the old Mob3 days.

I'm 22 years old and I've just finished up getting my education in computer networking.

My interests are computers (of-course) and gaming. I don't remember the last time I console game'd, it's all about my Steam addiction for me.

I've done many various things online. I've had my YouTube channel BulletOfBullets that I tried to keep alive for many years past its sell-by date, other various YouTube channels that did gaming/tutorials/applications, I've had many forums which were semi-okay-but-not-really and these days I'm the owner of a DayZ Mod server, which is heaps of work but good fun too.

I hope to see this place capture even some of what mob3 had!

Reactions
33 2 0
Reece! <3 Long time to you aswell bud!

Reactions
6 0 0
Oh my god, Reece <3

Really good to see you back here, and it sounds like you're actually doing great :relaxed: We have alot of catching up to do sometime

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
Reece! <3 Long time to you aswell bud!
I'd completely forgotten you live in the exact same area as me! Read it on your profile and was like "wait wut".

Oh my god, Reece <3

Really good to see you back here, and it sounds like you're actually doing great :relaxed: We have alot of catching up to do sometime
Hey man! Has been a long time indeed. And it isn't going too badly at all! Hopefully these forums bring back some more people from the old days to OMG at. :smiley:

Reactions
33 2 0
Reece well actually perhaps a bit to personal for Public view. But where you at in Essex? :P Message me :wink:

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
Reece well actually perhaps a bit to personal for Public view. But where you at in Essex? :p Message me :wink:
Haha, I live in Harlow. I would be more cautious with that information, but I've likely said it before online many many times. :p

Reactions
33 2 0
I see, Only over in Saffend myself :wink: or Southend for you proper English lot.

Reactions
33 2 0
Its an Essex thang :P