Website/Forum Issues

Reactions
0 0 0
I haven't had troubles for ages... but today I've been gettng quite a lot of WHITE PAGES OF DEATH
WPOD shall be thy name :P

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
I have not had white pages for ages now, I do keep getting it where I post something, And it will post it twice for some reason

A

adamduce

some times i get a web address not found when it is the right one or is it when the forum is under maintenance

When is
mob6 link said:
some times i get a web address not found when it is the right one or is it when the forum is under maintenance
When is the forum under maintanance?

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
Jordan link said:
When is [quote author=mob6 link=topic=146.msg35288#msg35288 date=1225726794]
When is the forum under maintanance?
[/quote]

When the forum is under maintanance, People can still come into MOB3, Because when duncan was making the new LOLBOARD and all them, I was still logged into the forum fine, So I dunno why You are getting them errors

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
I keep getting:
This page Has No Data To Show

Please Try Again

Is that The white page Problem?
Or something Different?

Reactions
0 0 0
Am I going mad but thwn I go to forum otions to change my pic i cant upload my own the olnly otion is the famous people

Reactions
2 0 0
supercomptv link said:
Am I going mad but thwn I go to forum otions to change my pic i cant upload my own the olnly otion is the famous people
Duncan changed that because i think the first Exploit in the first time (not this one) "hijacked (or whatever)" the Avatar Uploader, so i think to upload pictures you need to be Jr or Sr Member i think :P

Hope iy Helped

Reactions
0 0 0
NunoKaKa85 link said:
[quote author=supercomptv link=topic=146.msg56659#msg56659 date=1248105540]
Duncan changed that because i think the first Exploit in the first time (not this one) "hijacked (or whatever)" the Avatar Uploader, so i think to upload pictures you need to be Jr or Sr Member i think :P

Hope iy Helped
[/quote]
Me sad

Reactions
13 0 0
dont know if im the only person thats noticed this and since the search function dont work i cant search to find if its been posted

anyways... this is the error when after i have typed what i want to search and clicked ok/check/search (cant remeber what the button was)

An Error Has Occurred!
The database value you're trying to insert does not exist: id_search

looks obvious to me that the search value in the database is missing

Bkil

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
GekzOverlord link said:
dont know if im the only person thats noticed this and since the search function dont work i cant search to find if its been posted

anyways... this is the error when after i have typed what i want to search and clicked ok/check/search (cant remeber what the button was)

An Error Has Occurred!

The search thing happens to me too sometimes, this thread is quite old though.

Reactions
13 0 0
Bkil link said:
[quote author=GekzOverlord link=topic=146.msg61976#msg61976 date=1258321624]

An Error Has Occurred!

The search thing happens to me too sometimes, this thread is quite old though.
[/quote]

glad to see its not just me.. whats the "this thread is quite old though" got to do with anything :S... this is the appropriate place to put the post right since the thread is Website/Forum issues?

if your on about searching just this thread, then u clearly havent used the search button before of any forum... the search feature im on about is generaly just using the search button above "|Home|Help|Search|"

im just going to blame it on the simple fact that this website is still running on SMF2.0 RC1

Reactions
22 1 0
GekzOverlord link said:

An Error Has Occurred!

Reported that a while back (see this thread).
If the search function was working, you'd of already known that... No wait, no-one uses the search function (d'oh).