Website/Forum Issues

hiben1

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
I just got a white page when i click "reply" on this topic this usually lasts about 1-5 min then it will come back, in the last 30min it has happend twice  :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
We do have some errors in the log but this was due to a problem a while ago where one of the staff installed a mod twice, and it shouldnt be affecting the forum as a whole.

I am receiving these as well and a refresh either instantly or after 30 secs or so should get it working.

Reactions
0 0 0
new issue found
"Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later."

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
its the same issue we were having before only its actually bothered to show a message :frowning:

Reactions
0 0 0
szabo.tihamer link said:
new issue found
"Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later."
Glad to know I'm not the only one getting that message :P

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
Well I have tried a small fix which was suggested when I first started the site.

It looks like it may be working :frowning:

edit: spoke too soon, still getting white pages *sigh*

Reactions
0 0 0
Yea when ever i post is says i posted then goes to a blank screen and i have to go to mob3 again

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
ScratchedChalk link said:
Now the chat on the home page isn't loading for me :O
Looks like a problem with wyldryde, hope they fix it soon.

Reactions
0 0 0
forum issue found again
if i pm somebody and i click send it gives me a blank page, and i need to click the refresh button about 10 or 20 times to send
and another issue the report to moderator
it gives me again a blank page

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
Rav4ge link said:
Haven't been getting site slowdowns or blank pages for a while now :smiley:
touchwood.