Website/Forum Issues

Reactions
0 0 0
Over all, now it seems to be better, some times when I load the page it shows the forum but all in white, but other than that, the forum is sky rocketing. I think a big thanks is in need for Duncan and Jjfan4824, who try their best to keep everyone up to date and sorted out.

*Three cheers for Duncan and Jjfan4824!*

J

jjfan4824

Hehe :relaxed: So far I have only experienced 1 issue! The page went white, but it fixed it self. We are currently looking for a new hoster, well he is.

Reactions
0 0 0
ScratchedChalk link said:
Over all, now it seems to be better, some times when I load the page it shows the forum but all in white, but other than that, the forum is sky rocketing. I think a big thanks is in need for Duncan and Jjfan4824, who try their best to keep everyone up to date and sorted out.

*Three cheers for Duncan and Jjfan4824!*
Yeah I give you both all my kudos possible , Thanks Duncan and JJFan4824 !!!

G

Expert
Reactions
0 0 0
Not had any problems apart from the skin not loading up (rarely) and my rep not going up.Everything else is smooth for me.

J

jjfan4824

Everyone thanks for posting about the site working fin ebut can you please stick to issues only? I understand you want to say the page is working fine! But this is mainly for issues, if you find a problem then post, if we dont get a post we smile big! If we see a post in here we think awwww :pensive: then when we read it saying its fine we go oh okay!