Website Bugs & Oddities

Jamie

Professional
Reactions
2 0 0
I'm not sure if this is been reported yet, but on the reply box, when you click on the smilies, they don't show up.
-

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions
20 0 0
*deleted previous post to test bug, bug exists*

Report: Deleting a post/reply doesn't remove the earned credit. (I only got 0.20g from that test post so if Duncan *can* remove 0.20g from my account it'd be appreciated :smiley: )

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
I'm not sure if this is been reported yet, but on the reply box, when you click on the smilies, they don't show up.
-
Fixed

*deleted previous post to test bug, bug exists*

Report: Deleting a post/reply doesn't remove the earned credit. (I only got 0.20g from that test post so if Duncan *can* remove 0.20g from my account it'd be appreciated :smile: )
Unfortunately had no choice but to do this.

Attachments

Last edited:

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
Bump.

Well I don't know what happened, I received a message from @Sonark saying some issues were present, made a few posts and we "rolled back" (I hate this word, it reminds me of minecraft) a few hours.

I contacted our host who simply said "we're sorry for the inconvenience, it's up now"

Unfortunately I can't restore the posts that were made as our backup is earlier.

I've also upgraded the theme framework, and tweaked and merged a few things seeing as our top user bar disappeared in the upgrade.

On the positive, no more jumpy sidebar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonark

Administrator
Reactions
17 0 0
It's all Sonark's fault, possibly Gekz's.
They've been playing catch in the Server Room and hit one of 'em. They're naughty children!
Hey, I only unplugged a couple of cables!