Website Bugs & Oddities

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
With so many features active, there are a few bugs lurking around the forums at the moment.

The ones we know of will be listed here and crossed out when fixed. Feel free to let me know of anything you find that might be a little odd.

Note that most features will come to the DuncsWeb Dark theme first, then Light later as the dark version is the default theme.

Known Bugs:

• Dark text when adding links on the dark theme is a little unreadable
  • Credits in the postbit (box to the left of forum posts) are aligned to the left

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions
3 0 0
Also, on the navigation bar, there is both a 'Home' and a 'Forums' button, and even though the Forums button is selected most of the time, the Home button leads to the same place the Forums button does. :/

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
Also, on the navigation bar, there is both a 'Home' and a 'Forums' button, and even though the Forums button is selected most of the time, the Home button leads to the same place the Forums button does. :/
You're right, home button removed :relaxed:

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
Perfect, thanks!! :smiley:

EDIT: Do you think the button should be called Home or Forums? I'm kind of split between the two names.
Home does look better, changed!

Reactions
42 0 0
Is there any chance we can get a flash games section again? I remember we had that on mob3, but I've no idea if it's doable with this forum software. It was fun to compete against the high scores of forum members back in the day :p

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
Is there any chance we can get a flash games section again? I remember we had that on mob3, but I've no idea if it's doable with this forum software. It was fun to compete against the high scores of forum members back in the day :p
And as if by magic...

DuncsWeb Arcade

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
Possibly more g's for creating new threads? Encouraging content.
Sure thing, there is a multiplier based on how much text is in a post, so people who make threads with a couple words in will get less.

I've increased it to 500% of it's original value, a rather generous 1g(+) per new thread

Reactions
20 0 0
Just a thought, but forum games subforum maybe shouldn't get credit for replying/new topic as it's just a bunch of randomness and people can easily google 'forum game ideas' and get credit.

Thoughts?

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
Just a thought, but forum games subforum maybe shouldn't get credit for replying/new topic as it's just a bunch of randomness and people can easily google 'forum game ideas' and get credit.

Thoughts?
Unfortunately with the system we have at the moment, it's all or nothing, we can't make exclusions

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
Last edited by a moderator:

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0