Webcam Driver Needed...

Sakotius

Professional
Hey. I uninstalled my webcam a few months to correct something and now i need to use it again. The problem is i have lost my installation CD. Now i have looked on the official website of the company that sold it to me and they do not offer drivers. I have searched far and wide across the plains of google and still nothing. The only camera by the company i remember on the box has only 1 webcam and this looks identicle to mine. Here is the link to the product http://www.advancetec.co.uk/acatalog/info_821.html

I really hope you guys can help

EXTRA INFO = The webcam shows up as (PC CAMERA) when pluged into my Computer. When it was installed a few months back the cam was listed as WEB PC CAMERA.

supercomptv

Expert
Soz dude me no have no clue... I had peoblems with webcam drivers but the oficil website ofered them

i had the drivers for that. I got one on ebay. Im having a loft conversion done so things are everywhere but if i find them ill send you them.

nialld2008-

Trainee
Duncan did a video on a program called Debut, It seems to work fine with me after my webcam drivers got lost somewhere.

JVidia

Professional
I had that cam, and I had trouble finding drivers. Soon I just gave up and got a Live Cam Optia.

:pensive:

InsaneMatt

Expert
I've suggested this website to someone else on this forum, but I'll post it again: DriverGuide.com.
It's a FREE site that's got thousands of drivers for all sorts of components.

Some of the drivers require you to register in order to download, but that's free to do anyway.

Good luck.