Video Requests

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
Feel free to use this topic to request videos for the mobilephone2003 channel.

There's no guarantee that a video will be made, but it will give me a rough idea of what you'd like to see.

Thanks!

Reactions
2 0 0
I'd like to hear your thoughts on windows 10 please, I've not bothered installing it myself yet, been too busy. So it'd be nice just to hear your thoughts/experience so far.

Reactions
14 0 0
"This topic is kinda nice."

Do a video about some useless programs/apps (if already made, its ok :relaxed: I'm not really updated on your YouTube channel)

Reactions
21 0 0
im sure some people would like to see more websites and freeware games...(at least thats what i really liked)
new ways to make your own Linux distro like Nimblex did
thoughts on new/updated hardware like raspberry pi 2
new software you find interesting enough to share

if you pick any of these just call me "thedigi321" in the video that is my YT name
like "digimon"
sorry if this made little sense its 12:47 AM where i live

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions
3 0 0
Do you have any more recommendations for free downloadable online multiplayer games? It's been a while since you've done a compilation video of those, and there's probably quite a few more games out there that have cropped up since then.

Reactions
21 0 0
I did not know that you have a YouTube channel...
no one does. it was created for watching Digimon shows. soon it branch over into lets players and reviews as time went on. i have had the account for a long time....i rarely post but when i do post ill do a game or two. *not advertising* but if you want to hear my voice after a long time of shooting google something like "qj27p and thedigi321 Aether" its a Minecraft mod mini series but he was to lazy to record so it never got finish i don't have "the voice" for reviews you know like a clear speaker like Duncan..and i'm too fat and ashamed to be in a video and i hate the way i look
sorry if this made little sense i say things then i go back and elaborate some but it doesnt always make sense :pensive:

Reactions
14 0 0
no one does. it was created for watching Digimon shows. soon it branch over into lets players and reviews as time went on. i have had the account for a long time....i rarely post but when i do post ill do a game or two. *not advertising* but if you want to hear my voice after a long time of shooting google something like "qj27p and thedigi321 Aether" its a Minecraft mod mini series but he was to lazy to record so it never got finish i don't have "the voice" for reviews you know like a clear speaker like Duncan..and i'm too fat and ashamed to be in a video and i hate the way i look
sorry if this made little sense i say things then i go back and elaborate some but it doesnt always make sense :disappointed:
I had a channel, uploaded one video, had one subs., and 12 views. Since I'm too lazy and something? I just used my account as a watch later playlist thingy and subscribe other Youtuber... If you're interested in the video, here's the link. :relaxed:

_CameronL_

Professional
Reactions
3 1 0
Do some hardcore tryhard Slimefun tutorials or playthroughs. Or a day in the life of ya boi Duncan. Would definitely watch and subsubsub<3