Video Request

timthearcher1

One Post Wonder
Reactions
0 0 0
Hi Duncan!

Can you make a video on some good web hosts to use for websites?  Is iCann good?  iWeb?  Freewebs?  What?!?!  I NEED HELP!  Thank you.

-timthearcher1

Reactions
33 2 0
he will tell you to not aim it at him

and to ask others

but i reccomend

X10

and

000webhost

Reactions
0 0 0
timthearcher1 link said:
Hi Duncan!

Can you make a video on some good web hosts to use for websites?  Is iCann good?  iWeb?  Freewebs?  What?!?!  I NEED HELP!  Thank you.

-timthearcher1
Hi , I run a free web host that you may like. You will get 300mb disc space , MySQL , PHP and lots more all for free. You can sign up @ LockerNerd.co.cc

Reactions
0 0 0
YorkshireNerd link said:
[quote author=timthearcher1 link=topic=6242.msg57881#msg57881 date=1249491092]
Hi Duncan!

-timthearcher1
Hi , I run a free web host that you may like. You will get 300mb disc space , MySQL , PHP and lots more all for free. You can sign up @ LockerNerd.co.cc
[/quote]
I know how you made that...It was using Byet Host and you have a panel at something like panel.myownfreehost.net or sometthing?