User Ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerGod

Expert
Hi all, well mainly Duncan actually, just wondering how to get our user ranking up from noobie and also how to get them stars up or do they represent the rank?

Cheers,

GoonerGod

gymtonic

Expert
i think it might be 100 posts, because jjfan4824 has around 100 and he had 3 stars or something before he became moderator

J

jjfan4824

Good afternoon, Post post post :relaxed: You get your starts and ranks up! I have been posting all night have not signed of once tonight. And i still post at 6:20 am i have been logged in for about 9 hours and 24 minutes So yea

OP
G

GoonerGod

Expert
DAMB, Thats alot of posting, oh and who can put Karma up now?

J

jjfan4824

I can :relaxed: I believe its 10 posters and up, I have been trying to get it raised for security reasons, but i believe its 10 and up or 100 posters and up (posted 100 times)

Duncan

Administrator
The more posts you make, the more stars you get and the higher you will rank.

The current rankings are:

• Newbie - 0-50 posts
  • Jnr. Member - 50+ posts
  • Full Member - 100+ posts
  • Snr. Member - 250+ posts
  • Hero Member - 500+ posts
I'll be making custom membergroups soon. In fact i'll open it to you guys for suggestions in a new thread

gymtonic

Expert
they could be like either related to Duncan
"Mini Dunc."
"Kiddie Duncan"
"Adult Duncan"
"Mid-Life-Crisis Duncan."
"Pensioner Duncan"
lol

J

jjfan4824

HEHE nice suggestion although not my favorite, it makes it seem like.. to many duncans *shakes nervously* we uhh dont want that :P Also duncan how many posts do you need and how many hours do we have to wait to add 'Karma' BTW Talk to me on the other forum because i wanna talk about karma.

what do u get with the ranks? plz say it trust ;D

how do u be come a Global Moderator

J

jjfan4824

By not asking fo rit :wink: I did alot of posting, and helping at this site :relaxed:

AJwendell

Master
dang im close to the 4th one i just want to bring all of the links i know so people dont have to be jipped out of money for things you can watch for free

AJwendell

Master
i want to get to the last one just 20 more posts to do lol

J

jjfan4824

lol Hey duncan check PMs also this user ranking i found a way to edit that to make it so it is time only but i cant gaurantee it works

szabo.tihamer

Master
I am Full menber now
so post and you will become a full member or a moderator

OwlOwl

Expert
Just a question, why is it that all of a sudden my rank is  Jr. Member when I have over 170 posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.