Unofficial Mob3 Teamspeak Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
0 0 0
Never mind if duncan is going to make a ts server i shouldn't waste my bandwidth so it will not be Mob3 related because i guess you guys don't like random people trying to help if you don't know them.

I will not try to help anymore if thats what you guys want i just appreciate that Duncan's tutorials helped me and i wanted to help the community.  I will keep the ts server up until about 5 in the morning eastern so by at that time none of you guys are on so i will take it down.  I will also lock this topic.

kidguru

Professional
Reactions
1 0 0
Re: Mob3 Teamspeak Server

Im on it now Great server man, come join all

Reactions
0 0 0

This is great! I hope to see everybody in this TS server , I'll be on it later today.
Thanks Bebot!!

Duncan

AKA mobilephone2003
Reactions
169 1 0

I'll be on there a lot

Storebror

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0

Well having spent ALL night totally reinstalling my system after a hard drive crash, I'm now back up and running and have installed Teamspeak - but I'm too tired to talk.....:-((

Reactions
0 0 0

Aww storebror =P are you doing it the right way ? it takes me 20 minutes max to reinstall windows xp, btw when im back on sweden i'll join the channel (:

Storebror

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0

Ha ha it wasn't reinstalling XP that took the time - it was reinstalling all my prgrams and getting it back the way I like it....thank god my docs and stuff were on the second drive!  Whoops - gone off topic here.....the mods will be after me.  Just to be relevant again, I logged onto the Teamspeak server and got connected with no problem - just have to try later to make sure people can hear me.....I see Luis had some problems earlier.

Chat to you all later

Reactions
0 0 0

haha alright, (: hope we people can talk to eachother in the mic if you got one also! would be fun =D

Reactions
0 0 0

Storebror link said:
Ha ha it wasn't reinstalling XP that took the time - it was reinstalling all my prgrams and getting it back the way I like it....thank god my docs and stuff were on the second drive!  Whoops - gone off topic here.....the mods will be after me.  Just to be relevant again, I logged onto the Teamspeak server and got connected with no problem - just have to try later to make sure people can hear me.....I see Luis had some problems earlier.

Chat to you all later
Fixed now ;D that teampseak is awesome every get on now gogogogo!

Reactions
0 0 0

The TeamSpeak channel is great!

Duncan

AKA mobilephone2003
Reactions
169 1 0
Status
Not open for further replies.