Unable to Load Splicemusic.com

Reactions
0 0 0
Hello Everyone,

I've been trying to get into splicemusic.com for about 10 minutes and I got an error saying the Requested URL could not be retreived ...Any idea how to fix that?

I watched a video on youtube saying that I can create music there and if I experience any problems to post here.

Thanks

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
Sorry, I have never even heard of the site so I dunno, But the site sounds good, I will try it

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
The site accordingly does not exist.
That is what the page comes up with says

Reactions
0 0 0
Well I got it when I googled splicemusic...don't think google is gonna get a website thats expired or something =3...There were other comments on the video however on not being able to connect to the website :2

Reactions
0 0 0
Well does anyone know any free software to create music on?or a website...?I'd really like to do so.

Thanks

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
lopera link said:
Well does anyone know any free software to create music on?or a website...?I'd really like to do so.

Thanks
There is audacity, you can find it in Duncan's WIKI, But there is more of a music editor

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
lopera link said:
Duncan's WIKI? What's that?
At the top of the website there is a bar which says: Home, Forum, Rules, Arcade, Gallery, WIKI, Blog, Help, Search, Profile, My messages, Calender, Members, Logout

Click on the WIKI one, then go into the sound one in that page, there will be audacity