UK 'hacker' fights US extradition

J

JustPoo

That's right, they don't like it one bit. But the southern accent thing works 90% of the time. Just repeat what they have said back to them, in a perfect southern twang. Do a passable impression of George Bush and you're halfway there.

OP
L

liam

Professional
JustPoo link said:
That's right, they don't like it one bit. But the southern accent thing works 90% of the time. Just repeat what they have said back to them, in a perfect southern twang. Do a passable impression of George Bush and you're halfway there.
The Southern accent might work. I do sometimes imitate them (they try to imitate us, now that's funny). 

Mostly come up with "Hello Governor, want some tea and crumpets?"

I just go back "Shut the F*ck up you British f*ggit" << How they say it.
I then continuously ask them is that the only word in their vocabulary "f*ggit" (even though they say it how it's spelt there).

AJwendell

Master
ok i can admit about 1/4 of americans arent the smartest bunch but please relies that its are leaders a lot of people look at and then generalize us its hard when most of the world hates us not to act tuff its the only way we can really protect ourselves XP i wish it was different but it isnt

OP
L

liam

Professional
AJwendell link said:
ok i can admit about 1/4 of americans arent the smartest bunch but please relies that its are leaders a lot of people look at and then generalize us its hard when most of the world hates us not to act tuff its the only way we can really protect ourselves XP i wish it was different but it isnt
You don't have to act 'tough'. It's that what annoys people. I meet some lovely Americans on XBOX Live/Forums who don't behave that way and recieve/give respect to people from other nations.

pranksterpal

Expert
UPDATE: The 'hacker' has lost his fight, He going to be extradited to America and is thinking about appealing to the European court of Human Rights.

douguk47

Expert
Another example of the USA getting out of control. Its OK for the FBI to hack any PC they want, ask the chinese, but they dont like their own medicine. Shame on them