Thoughts on warez

Reactions
0 0 0
in the case like for online games it's fine for me. Because you'll have to buy it full if you really like it and want to use all features of the game.

Also for photoshop and stuff. I tried it and failed at it, didn't like it. So if i spent over 900$ on it i would been broke and unsatisfied...
But if people do like it, it feels like real piracy to me. because 900$  is a lot of money

Reactions
0 0 0
Warez is not really Warez if you crack it, planning to buy it if you like it.
But if you crack it planning to use it for life, that's warez, which is illegal.

If you actually need to try something out, but theres no trial for it, you're allowed to crack it, but if you keep it, your going against the law.

O

opensource_archive

Heres how to use a game without using a CD without making a crack...

Download ISO Recorder
ISO the game you want to copy.
Use Daemon Tools to mount the ISO image of the game...

Hopefuly the game will run.

Reactions
0 0 0
opensource_archive link said:
Heres how to use a game without using a CD without making a crack...

Download ISO Recorder
ISO the game you want to copy.
Use Daemon Tools to mount the ISO image of the game...

Hopefuly the game will run.
CDs you have to pay for have methods of stopping that sort of thing, some won't run if you have daemon tools on computer, some won't run if you, retardedly, have 2 cd drives, etc

Duncan

AKA mobilephone2003
Reactions
169 1 0
Luis9955 link said:
But if you crack it planning to use it for life, that's warez, which is illegal.
you can't justify pirating software for evaluation purposes as being morally correct and not illegal, there are trials for software.

Reactions
0 0 0
Duncan link said:
[quote author=Luis9955 link=topic=3285.msg28117#msg28117 date=1223836241]
you can't justify pirating software for evaluation purposes as being morally correct and not illegal, there are trials for software.
[/quote]
I meant if there isn't a trial...

Duncan

AKA mobilephone2003
Reactions
169 1 0
doesnt matter, its still against the law to pirate software regardless of the reason

Reactions
0 0 0
Well.. I believe Warez are perfectly fine. As being young with the lack of job (trying to get one)
I don't have funds to pay for even little things. Having 20 dollars.. Its like this...
You can get a game for free and keep it forever... And get worldly items that will benefit me..
So saying that I have both the game and the money I saved then spend it constructively. I don't believe in paying for pixels. Specially large corporations and franchises have tons of money so they can shut up. Most of the time you don't really need to pirate software as there are great and sometimes even better alternatives to the software your looking for. Even though its " illegal " , I set my own morals so I could care less. I'm sure everybody in the world has broken the law some way or some how.

Long story short.
I'm Pro-Pirate.

Reactions
0 0 0
SmokeHerb link said:
Well.. I believe Warez are perfectly fine. As being young with the lack of job (trying to get one)
I don't have funds to pay for even little things. Having 20 dollars.. Its like this...
You can get a game for free and keep it forever... And get worldly items that will benefit me..
So saying that I have both the game and the money I saved then spend it constructively. I don't believe in paying for pixels. Specially large corporations and franchises have tons of money so they can shut up. Most of the time you don't really need to pirate software as there are great and sometimes even better alternatives to the software your looking for. Even though its " illegal " , I set my own morals so I could care less. I'm sure everybody in the world has broken the law some way or some how.

Long story short.
I'm Pro-Pirate.
Agreed.

The only things I have EVER pirated is:

MS Office 2003 (PURELY for school purposes)
Mac (Well, I found a CD for it on the floor so LMFAO)

Reactions
0 0 0
warez it's bad and you can get a lot of viruses and it can cause realy serious problems
ok i've got some pirated softwares on my pc like photoshop and ms office they are both very very expensive and i didn't got enough money to buy them :pensive:

Reactions
0 0 0
szabo.tihamer link said:
warez it's bad and you can get a lot of viruses and it can cause realy serious problems
ok i've got some pirated softwares on my pc like photoshop and ms office they are both very very expensive and i didn't got enough money to buy them :pensive:
Well , you only get viruses if you don't check every file your downloading. Also learning from mistakes is always a good thing. : ] If not , its very simple to remove any type of Spyware/Trojans.

Reactions
0 0 0
I never pirate anything cause people put time, effort and money into making those programs and things and your just taking all their work away from them for free.

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
I myself have used warez, I have not got them myslef, My dad has gone some on CD's, Then I use them
But me and my dad only use them when we REALLY need to