The time when you injured yourself?

Reactions
0 0 0
I remembered I tripped on one of my friend's leg and fell down headfirst onto the ground and chipped my incisors during art lesson a couple of months back ( 10 January 2008 to be precise) The whole mouth was covered with blood and there was even some chipped teeth on the floor! :frowning: My parents was called and they brought my to the dentist. The dentist took an x-ray, bridged and crowned my teeth after she found that my right incisor was shaky. My gum was so swollen that I can't even close my mouth! Eating and speaking was very difficult without my saliva drooling out of my mouth. Luckily after two months, I went back to the dentist and she removed the bridging and told me that I must be careful and if I were to injured that incisors again, it will be gone for good.

What about you? Care to share us your story?  :wink:

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
I did already make a topic on this, In this board, still here not been seen for a long time though
And okay:
Got a brick thrown at my head. Hitting on my right eye, and just above, Making me blind for 2-3 days, and causing alot of pain
When I was born I had cot death, Died 3 times, Dad saved me
When I was 3 years old, I fell out of a chair, Hit head first onto concrete, Broke my head open, Got brain damage
When I was 8 i was climbing up some steps to get into a small loft in the wall, I fell and got my fingers caught in the loop that was there, Me swinging by 2 of my fingers, Broke them in 3 different places, and because of that I have little feeling in them fingers

Ouch! They are both crazy stories. Well me, I have never broken or fractured or dislocated or anything like that in my body. I am lucky! XD

Reactions
0 0 0
Apparently, I was droppped on the floor when I was a baby, and when I was 9 or 10 years old, I jumped off a garden shed and broke my 3rd Right Ligament [I think] in my foot.

PEZ

Expert
Reactions
0 0 0
well it was 4days ago (lol i didnt even make a post for sympathy) and i was graffing then a cop came and apparently 'restrained' me for illegally graffiting and after about 5hours he got the idea that it was my house and completly LEGAL so im guessing he felt like an idiot but he broke my hand and i punched him for it so they could still press charges but my lawyer says ive got it coz i was defending myself in a attack.

so yea ive hurt myself alot before but this is the pinical of my hurt after another story but i cbf typing anymore...

-aussie hiphop for life!

Vitriole<< link said:
well it was 4days ago (lol i didnt even make a post for sympathy) and i was graffing then a cop came and apparently 'restrained' me for illegally graffiting and after about 5hours he got the idea that it was my house and completly LEGAL so im guessing he felt like an idiot but he broke my hand and i punched him for it so they could still press charges but my lawyer says ive got it coz i was defending myself in a attack.

so yea ive hurt myself alot before but this is the pinical of my hurt after another story but i cbf typing anymore...

-aussie hiphop for life!
Wow! That is crazy. I would never punch a cop under any circumstances

Reactions
0 0 0
Reecebullet link said:
I did already make a topic on this, In this board, still here not been seen for a long time though
And okay:
Got a brick thrown at my head. Hitting on my right eye, and just above, Making me blind for 2-3 days, and causing alot of pain
When I was 3 years old, I fell out of a chair, Hit head first onto concrete, Broke my head open, Got brain damage
When I was 8 i was climbing up some steps to get into a small loft in the wall, I fell and got my fingers caught in the loop that was there, Me swinging by 2 of my fingers, Broke them in 3 different places, and because of that I have little feeling in them fingers
wow you have a lot of accidents.

but that bit about you dieing and being saved by your dad is incredible  :frowning:

Reactions
0 0 0
Reecebullet link said:
And okay:
Wow! :frowning: You have quite a lot of serious accidents! Your dad's incredible too, he saved your life three times.

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
Yea, My dad is a awesome guy!

But after all that stuff, I am okay now ( I think ) XD

Reactions
7 0 0
i found a credit card sized sheet of metal and sliced the top of my hand to test if it was sharp.
there is now a scar on my hand.

lovingnight

Professional
Reactions
3 0 0
When i was little i fell off my bunk bed on the top bunch and fractured my arm two weeks later I ran on a beach and fell directly on it. Was not a fun time.

Reactions
33 2 0
Never broken anything apart from a tooth. f*** that apple.

nail181

Professional
Reactions
2 0 0
When I was 10 I rode down a really steep hill sitting on a penny board. Hit a trash can on the side and the skin on my knuckles was literally gone. Still have scars.

Reactions
4 0 0
The driver of the car I was in forgot there was a 90° turn...while also forgetting to apply any brakes sooo I punched through a windshield and shattered all the bones in my wrist. Good times good times