The "Program Game"(Updated.And Works)

Reactions
0 0 0
I made a program,but it is more like a game.
The current version is a DEMO because I am not going to make the full version until I hear people's opinions.
To download it:pensive:OLD LINK THAT DOESN'T WORK)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zg0ygmtvzzt
NEW LINK:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wemm22n5myr
The game contains a couple of brain teasers.Though not all of them are hard.Some of them are really easy,some hard and some don't have to do anything with a brain :P :P :P :P :P
NOTE: when you need to type in a password DO NOT i repeat NOT use Capital letters,thanks.
SPOILERS...Please play the game first before reading them:
1.sʞɔoɹsʍopuıʍ
2.ןoן pɹoʍssɐd ɐ uı ʇnd ʇ,upıp ı˙^^ƃuıɥʇou
3.(suoʇʇnq ǝɥʇ ʇou'ʇxǝʇ ǝɥʇ)ɹǝʍsuɐ ǝɥʇ ʞɔıןɔ ʇsnɾ
4.uoʇʇnq pɹ3 ǝɥʇ ʞɔıןɔ
5.ɥsɟ

Reactions
0 0 0
Re: The "Program Game"

Won't install for me, I get:
"Cannot Download the Application, The application is missing required files. Contact application vendor for assistance".
I can get you an error log if it helps :wink:

Reactions
0 0 0

Moros link said:
Won't install for me, I get:
"Cannot Download the Application, The application is missing required files. Contact application vendor for assistance".
I can get you an error log if it helps :wink:
click on the SETUP,if it is not working then click on the other icon called PROGRAM NAME or if even that is not working go into the folder,then you will see another folder.And in the last folder you will find another exe that is called PROGRAM NAME.Try runing all the things I posted  :P

Reactions
22 1 0

I just ran this in a CLEAN Windows XP + SP3 Virtual Machine (with .Net Framework 3.5 installed).
Couldn't load the thing...
Here's the "error summary" from the Log:

ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Program Name.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Downloading file:///C:/Documents and Settings/User/Desktop/Program Name.application did not succeed.
+ Could not find file 'C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Program Name.application'.
+ Could not find file 'C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Program Name.application'.

Reactions
0 0 0

I am also having the same error that everyone else is having.

Reactions
33 2 0
i think the installer needs some work but cool

Reactions
0 0 0
Ah, it works now :relaxed:
It's quite a fun little program, I like these sort of solve-me applications :wink:
Well done!
I look forward to seeing the full version.. *hint hint*  ::relaxed:

Reactions
0 0 0
Dang that pretty cool, I'll definitely be downloading the full program when you release it.  ;D

Reactions
0 0 0
-.- program wont get off my comp i just used the exe in app folder and deleted .deploy and ran the exe

EDIT: k nvm it had a few processes running o-o