The ChatRoom

wwemike09

Trainee
At round 11:30pm 10th of october i logged onto Duncsweb chatroom with X-Chat
I looked at the topic and saw the topic had changed to apples? I asked reece 'Topic: Apples'
He told me the chatroom might of been hacked. And then X-chat stop responding and i couldnt do much so i shut down my computer, i forgot to mention i use x-chat portabling on my usb, so anyway i on the computer and i cant exactly remember what the computer said , but i saw that it was checking my usb for something because it had 1%,5% and so on, and so i got worried something could of happened so i pressed the button on my computer to shut it down, and then i left it till the next day i on it, and everything is working since this morning i havent but the usb in,

So basicly im saying did someone hack the chatroom and if its alright for me to plug my usb back into my computer again,

Wwemike,

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
I never said the chat was hacked >.>
I said that duncanM's twitter maybe hacked as he unfollowed loads of people, which I turned out to be wrong. This is just something to do with your computer, nothing to do with me or anything to do with the chatroom.

OP
wwemike09

wwemike09

Trainee
Ok Reece it must of been a mis understanding but ive scanned my computer and nothings wrong,

Lockdown345

Master
O.o

OMG!

But Still Reading Yours And Reece's Posts This Was An Miss Understanding But De Ja Vue Right o.O

Bkil

Professional
This thread was dead before you posted here, and locking it will only prevent further posting, not explain what needs to be explained.

Explanation:
It was checking your USB for errors, not a virus thing or anything, just cuz you removed it without safely ejecting it.