The best movie I have ever seen!

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
iDominateU link said:
Is it in cinemas at the moment?  Or an old film?  Or not a commercial film at all?
In cinemas at the moment.
AND I am going to watch it this friday :P

Reactions
0 0 0
I went to see this the other day and i thought it was good but not the best film i have ever seen:P

Thats the Dark Knight/Rambo1/Rocky3

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
Daniel link said:
I went to see this the other day and i thought it was good but not the best film i have ever seen:P

Thats the Dark Knight/Rambo1/Rocky3
The dark Knight is good, But I would rank Yesman better then that .. In my opinion,
But my all time best movie has got to be the simpsons movie, As I have been a massive fan of simpsons since I was 6, So I have been A fan of the simpsons for about 10+ Years, So I was bound to like the movie :relaxed:

Reecebullet link said:
The dark Knight is good, But I would rank Yesman better then that .. In my opinion,
But my all time best movie has got to be the simpsons movie, As I have been a massive fan of simpsons since I was 6, So I have been A fan of the simpsons for about 10+ Years, So I was bound to like the movie :relaxed:
But what did you think of YESman? I loved it and I am going to see it again tomorrow :relaxed:

Reactions
0 0 0
I'm downloading it now, too lazy to go to the cinema.

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
Jordan link said:
[quote author=Reecebullet link=topic=4692.msg45260#msg45260 date=1231281987]
But what did you think of YESman? I loved it and I am going to see it again tomorrow :relaxed:
[/quote]

I have not seen Yesman yet, I have seen alots about it, Read reviews things like that, But I am going to watch it friday..

HoodedCookie link said:
i'm deffinetly downloading it... i like jim carrey
ThaPwnZ0r link said:
I'm downloading it now, too lazy to go to the cinema.
Is both of them, Talking about warez?
( Not trying to get anyone in trouble, I just wanna know if it is or not.. )