Reactions
0 0 0
Disclaimer: I do know that this review may have already been done previously in this board, however I am re-doing it so it becomes more well known.

Nowadays, with many people travelling the world, it can be hard to contact or talk with people you wish to.

Sometimes, this can be avoided by using Windows Live Messenger or e-mail.

However, this still isn't as effective as having a visual conversation. And although Windows Live Messenger has the webcam service, many people know that it lags greatly and the quality is shocking!

This is where Skype comes in.

Skype is made for video and voice calling. Although you can also chat via text, the video and voice quality is much greater than any other service!

As Skype says:
We all love something for nothing. With Skype’s free software – by the way, it works seamlessly with your internet connection – you can chat away with free Skype-to-Skype calls and never worry about cost, time or distance. Share the love and get your friends to download Skype so you can talk, instant message (IM) or make video calls for nothing. You can also make local, long distance and international calls to phones and mobiles at great rates too.
Source: http://www.skype.com/intl/en/getconnected/

If you wish to find out more, you can go to their website.

Latest version: Skype 4.0
Rating: 8.5/10

I would definitely try out Skype if you wish to stay in contact with family and friends easily.