Simple Calculation Program Request

Reactions
0 0 0
Hey guys! I've looked over the web for a bit and could not find anything of what I'm looking for so if anyone can make or knows of one of these programs I'd really appreciate it.

Basically, I want a program with simple text boxes and calculate buttons. These buttons will have certain formulas assigned to them (Example: A x B / 5% of C). I would like the program to have a settings menu where you can set up the specific formulas for each button, as well as edit the name that corresponds with each text box. (If this cannot be achieved, let me know and I can supply you with all the information regarding the formulas and field names).

I've tried using Python for this, but I'd rather have a more application based program rather than typing in everything just to get to a specific formula.

Essentially, it is for a turn-based game with mostly numbers and percentages and formulas and such. I just want an easier, more efficient way to utilize the formulas to check my progress and observe statistics.

It's a lot like Utopia Angel if anyone has ever heard of that.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions
22 1 0
I'm sure Windows Calculator does this sort of thing (if you put it in "Scientific Mode").
Don't think it's exactly what you want, but it's better than nothing I suppose.

Reactions
0 0 0
Unfortunately it's not as good as pencil/paper or calculator in my hand. I can use those a lot faster because all I need is basic function. I suppose it's more for aesthetic reasons and organization. Thanks anyways.