Should I get This Laptop?

Reactions
0 0 0
Should I get this laptop

Dell Inspiron 15 (Just Google Dell Inspiron 15)

It looks like an awesome laptop but i just wanted to see what you recommend.

But don't expect me to get it right away because i am pretty much broke right now.  :smiley: Thanks if you reply!

Duncan

AKA mobilephone2003
Reactions
169 1 0
another dreamer  ::relaxed:

Why ask us if we think its a good laptop to get when you don't have the money to get it?

Reactions
0 0 0
if you get the money sure but then again i love toshiba laptops better than dells

Reactions
0 0 0
Well AJwendell i have had a Toshiba laptop for a year right, got it for Christmas last year well not even 11 months old yes. And i need to take it to PC World because it wouldn't load up at all. All the software on it was legitimate and i scanned with Norton 360 and Malwarebytes' every 3 days and it just died on me. It cost me near enough £370 and the DVD drive died on me also, but i got that sorted. It was a Toshiba Satellite L300D-11V with Windows Vista home premium. So word of advice don't get a Toshiba laptop. 

This is my laptop
http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/jsp/SUPPORTSECTION/discontinuedProductPage.do?service=UK&com.broadvision.session.new=Yes&PRODUCT_ID=1058160

Reactions
0 0 0
It depends if this is the only PC you have, how much money do you have and what do you use it for. The thing i recommend is a big deep long googling. Try see what people say and if you have a better for the same price. Deffineatly rething ten times ald look at all the pluses and minuses of this.