Saints Row 2 - just £5!!!

InsaneMatt

Expert
"Direct2Drive.co.uk" has recently turned 5 years old, and to celebrate they are selling a few games at £5 a pop.
One of these games is Saints Row 2 - On STEAM it's £34.99 and on Direct2Drive it's £29.99 (without this deal). You're saving £25 - £30, depending on where you would usually purchase it from.
It actually uses STEAM as it's DRM system, so you can buy it from Direct2Drive and then activate it on your STEAM account... Simple :smiley:

Here's the link: >Direct2Drive.co.uk - Saints Row 2<

OP
InsaneMatt

InsaneMatt

Expert
Erm you see... *whistles*... Okay, so I did buy Saints Row 2.

It looks quite fun (like a "here's a gun and MAD physics" sort of GTA IV).
But the game does have it's issues; it doesn't tell you the buttons for a Xbox 360 controller (which is the norm these days isn't it), and the keyboard/mouse is awkward to use for driving because press A or D makes you perform a near-enough 90 degree turn!

Still, at £5 I'm quite pleased. As I said, it LOOKS like it will be a barrel of laughs.

Lockdown345

Master
Wow cool matt but i like saints row 2 but i dont want to i am saving all money for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2! For the Xbox 360 ' love all the series i own CoD Modern Warfare and CoD World At War

OP
InsaneMatt

InsaneMatt

Expert
@Adamline: £5 on this game is worth it... Even if it means you can't get MW2 on launch day.

Well I just completed my first "Activity" mission.
Objective: Cover everyone in poo!
T'was quite fun :P

OP
InsaneMatt

InsaneMatt

Expert
iYoko link said:
Lol i remember playing SR2... I like the feature of designing your own character... ;D
Yup, mine kinda looks (and sounds) like Mason from Dead Like Me :-P
How it managed to look like that is beyond me, as I just made RANDOM alterations to his appearence.