Reactions
169 1 0
How could I have missed Bkil!

[HASHTAG]#bkilbrokeit[/HASHTAG]

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
Howdy Everyone. I've lost track with the amount of projects Duncan goes through. Two a year? [emoji14]
Welcome back Gekz.

You bet, always up for improving!

This one is definitely a keeper, feels like home.

Reactions
6 0 0
Good to see you all!! I don't know if any of you remember me, but I was actually banned from the IRC channel in my young age for a little bit. Good times... I especially remember @illage2, @Reecebullet, Owl, @WizardCM.. Hope we can all enjoy each other's company as we once did!
Yep, I definitely recognise you. I think I might have you on Skype or Facebook or something. I definitely already follow you on Twitter. :P

Reactions
2 0 0
I think I count :tongueout: I've been around more than a few years. I couldn't believe it when I saw AdamDuce on the site a couple of weeks ago. First time I've seen his name in years, he was the first friend I made on Duncsweb too. I miss them live streams from back then, Dunc. I still have some fond memories of them. :relaxed:
Messed up this post first time around, put the wrong name for my account, this is what happens when you make accounts at 4:30am.

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
I think I count :tongueout: I've been around more than a few years. I couldn't believe it when I saw AdamDuce on the site a couple of weeks ago. First time I've seen his name in years, he was the first friend I made on Duncsweb too. I miss them live streams from back then, Dunc. I still have some fond memories of them. :relaxed:
Messed up this post first time around, put the wrong name for my account, this is what happens when you make accounts at 4:30am.
Welcome back sam, of course you count!

Jamie

Professional
Reactions
2 0 0
I never realised I was on the list of people you wanted to find. :relaxed: (Unless you added me on there after I signed up.)
Either way.... Duncsweb Facebook updates brought me here.

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
Reactions
22 1 0
Hello, is it me you're looking for?
I can see it in your e.... Okay, I'll stop.

You can blame Gekz for me visiting; I honestly thought DuncsWeb had closed down and was 'rebranded' something else entirely a while back.

Reactions
13 0 0

You can blame Gekz for me visiting; I honestly thought DuncsWeb had closed down and was 'rebranded' something else entirely a while back.
Allo, It is meat I am looking for...

It was. Just pick 5/10 letters out of the alphabet and put them together then add .com on the end and voila, It was probably a new project by Duncan ;-)

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0

Good to see you back.

It had technically gone 100% minecraft as that was the thing at the time (mob3 actually ended up with a bunch of people talking about minecraft)

Can't be taken away from my passion though, glad to see people still have the same mindset they had years ago, and still have that passion for digital.