🎖️ Round Up The Old Players

TheTRUEGio

One Post Wonder
Reactions
0 0 0
Wow this brings back so many memories Ive played on this server for like 4 years as EliteCreeper282 and im so glad this is a thing

DoctorProctor

One Post Wonder
Reactions
0 0 0
There's zero chance anyone remembers me lol - I was Tyler_1218. Back in those good old days I used to play with my best bud lordock all the time. I only really remember that one spawn where there was pixel art to the north, a pool and giant jumping board to the east, and a shop along with some cool wooden houses. It's been a long time man...

badnbui

One Post Wonder
Reactions
0 0 0
hey guys, not really sure if anyone has been checking this, but this is buishroom haha. recently started playing minecraft again as an in between break during college classes and had to look duncsweb up. so glad to see everyone stopping by to say hi. miss you guys, thanks for the memories, alohaaa

currently on the little server we got on and nobody is on ):

UnHeardD

One Post Wonder
Reactions
0 0 0
Hey! Thought I'd do a search for duncsweb to see if it had returned and didn't actually expect to find everyone! I used to play as UnHeardD (I think - it's been too long lol). Can only remember Harry's Town in the desert, Neo's bald cat, some massive auto farm in a cave and a massive monstrosity that we all lived in until it was attacked by a TNT cannon!

Edit:
Some more names for the list are:
MissAshlee
Teircen
Lilrokr

Last edited: